Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message from William: Let's stay focused and energized!

ALIPAC Team,

We have a lot of work to do today and tomorrow Sat-Sun. A new announcement will be made soon about our effort to fill the Inboxes and voice mails of the Senate DC and District and Campaign offices over the next two days.

While we encourage everyone to express themselves and to take personal action on the local level we need everyone to help us keep themselves and these boards focused on the FOCUS campaign alerts from ALIPAC.

Personal action is great and encouraged, but it is highly important that we all move together as a well unified team during times like these.

I am doing more radio shows than I can count right now and I am telling most audiences that help is here for them 24/7 on the ALIPAC boards where our core activists know the drill.

If they come here for assistance, do not point them in 10 directions.

Brief them on what we are focused on from the Announcements section, show them the features of the ALIPAC site, help them to learn the ropes quickly and help encourage and welcome them.

We encourage your ideas and comments, but make sure the work is getting done first and foremost.

It's OK to talk if you are walking the walk. Anyone that is more interested in jabber jawing right now instead of dialing, e-mailing, faxing, calling talk radio, spreading the word about alipac across the net, etc....

You might want to get on board or go take a rest to cut down the chatter in front of those getting the work done as a team right now.

Our actions are having a big impact and we need everyone working hard, staying focused, keeping the morale up, and fighting as a unified force.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it William, I am faxing, emailing and filling voice mail boxes today! Great job on all the radio shows you are doing. Everyone, lets keep blasting away on this and show these do nothing politicians that we mean business.!!!! They need to be reminded we are out here and AWAKE!!!!

April
    Bttt

I will be back in about one hour to "walk the walk".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Here and ready to wear my phones out! Will email too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Today, Sunday, is a very important day.

We will have a new email alert going out soon, but for those of you that want an early start, our goal is to fill the voice mails and e-mail inboxes TODAY so when staff returns Monday morning they will have an earful on the voicemail and our national call program kicking off at 8am EST.

W

Yep. I sent the family out yesterday so I could work on this. They're going out again today so I can completely focus!!

April
    I am on it!

I am doing more radio shows than I can count right now and I am telling most audiences that help is here for them 24/7 on the ALIPAC boards where our core activists know the drill.

If they come here for assistance, do not point them in 10 directions.

Brief them on what we are focused on from the Announcements section, show them the features of the ALIPAC site, help them to learn the ropes quickly and help encourage and welcome them.
    Would it be helpful to have a sticky thread for newcomers to the board with this info in one place for them? And a place for us to welcome them to the board.

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast