Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Metro General Hospital Nashville going BANKRUPT

The local City run Hospital in Nashville is near closing. The State gave them enough money to operate about another month, but says they will not bail them out. The ironic thing about all this is the article in the Tennessean, about this crisis, showed a Hispanic woman with a newborn baby.

I just have to shake my head.

We cannot take on and fix the worlds poverty and other ailments. Geeze when is it in somebodys else court?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But I thought you could pay for multiple babies working fulltime at MacDonalds.

take a look at all the hospitals that have closed in california...

When illegals go in hospitals and use up medical care like it's a public good, don't be too surprised when many start to shut down.

The emergency medical care loophole needs to be closed. We can't be sending a message of "illegals not welcome" while giving them free medical care the moment they walk through the door.

It's only a matter of time until illegals will be closing hospitals all over the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well yeah, all the hospitals are closing, the prisons are overflowing, school achievement is plummeting and social serices are skyrocketing. But:
    Who's gonna flip my hamburger? I'm expected to stand there and do it myself?
    I'm not mowing my lawn, it's too hot out there. And I get all that green stuff on my new Nike's.
    If the country goes broke that's OK, just tax those evil business owners more, they're not paying their fair share dontcha' think?

That same kid 5 years later:
    Huh? I didn't get the job because I can't speak Spanish? WTF?

Our future.