Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    OK, I'M GONNA LOSE IT.

Besides, it asked the Executive and the Legislature to insist on the clarification on the murder of four undocumented Mexicans from San Luis PotosÃ*, that occurred in Cincinati, in the state of Ohio, in the middle of December.
    WHO THE F*CK ARE THEY KIDDING? HOW ABOUT WE LOOK INTO THE RAPE, MURDER, AND DRUNK DRIVING KILLINGS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS? WHERE IS THE CONGRESS? WHERE IS BUSH? WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT??
    You read my mind!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The Border Movie says a lot about the current President's position with Mexico. Something like Bush get your head and body out from under the Mexican President's desk and do your job for your country, NOT THEIRS!

He should be held accountable for not pushing an agenda that will protect Americans and it's Immigrants - not the illegals! He's pandering just like McCain, Giuliani, and the Dems on the subject

Are the more than confused on the laws? Maybe we need to get an AG to explain National Security & the issues with illegals OR better yet, maybe a life experience with an illegal personally would wake them up!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    The Border Movie says a lot about the current President's position with Mexico. Something like Bush get your head and body out from under the Mexican President's desk and do your job for your country, NOT THEIRS!

He should be held accountable for not pushing an agenda that will protect Americans and it's Immigrants - not the illegals! He's pandering just like McCain, Giuliani, and the Dems on the subject

Are the more than confused on the laws? Maybe we need to get an AG to explain National Security & the issues with illegals OR better yet, maybe a life experience with an illegal personally would wake them up!!
    We are supposed to be protected from invasion-----and this is invasion plain and simple!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    MEX Congress passes resolution condemning U.S. enforcement? Mexico will do and say anything to get the unwanteds out of their country, and into the U.S.
    Does this resolution mean anything here in America? It doesn't mean $hit.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12