Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It really amazes me how these illegals think we stole thier land from them and that they are entitled to it. Well, lest they forget the Mexican-American War in 1848 which we won and took the land. That's war people. They lost, live with it. If they want their land back I welcome them to wage war on the US now.

After the war of 1848 their president then sold us some land and I suppose they want to forget about that too?

How can we get the MSM to show these graphics? That would be the ultimate undoing of the illegals here in the U.S. If only there was SOME way to get these graphics on TV and in the newspapers!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

OMG these people are totally nuts!!! Guess they looked in the (English) dictionary to spell out some of those big words!

Sorry, can't stop laughing about how this is "their continent".

Pure venom. I feel violated just viewing their website. The pinnacle of evil!

Americans need to know more about this group. They would be shocked to the core and maybe start acting against such dangerous groups.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    How can we get the MSM to show these graphics? That would be the ultimate undoing of the illegals here in the U.S. If only there was SOME way to get these graphics on TV and in the newspapers!
    AG,

I don't know, but I sure would like to see that happen, so that the still-sleeping majority of Americans might see the true, hateful and racist nature of that movement, and understand their true agenda, as opposed to that presented in the propaganda of pro-illegal apologists. Of course, given that a good many of the latter reside in the mainstream media, I doubt they are willing to let themselves be thus embarrassed.

Until and unless that situation changes, I'm afraid all we can do is our best to make sure as many people as possible see this hateful material from this nasty anti-American group.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    AG,

I don't know, but I sure would like to see that happen, so that the still-sleeping majority of Americans might see the true, hateful and racist nature of that movement, and understand their true agenda, as opposed to that presented in the propaganda of pro-illegal apologists. Of course, given that a good many of the latter reside in the mainstream media, I doubt they are willing to let themselves be thus embarrassed.

Until and unless that situation changes, I'm afraid all we can do is our best to make sure as many people as possible see this hateful material from this nasty anti-American group.
    Yeah, you're right. Should we post it on the MSNBC "Race & Ethnicity" Board?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

AG,

If you know how to link it over there, by all means do so; that board has a pretty wide audience. I'm afraid my writing is better than my computer skills; and old dog does not learn new tricks so readily.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

I'm not necessarily a big fan of modern day Roman Catholicism but at least they got the indigenous people to stop making human sacrifices of each other. Nearly all the Meso American religions had some type of human sacrifice; I think the Aztecs were the worst--killing about 20,000 people every year. That is why Hernan Cortes was able to unite other Indians to overthrow the Aztecs!!

You were one bad hombre, Sr. Cortes!!!! Indigenous people are grateful!!! I will say a prayer for you!!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    AG,

If you know how to link it over there, by all means do so; that board has a pretty wide audience. I'm afraid my writing is better than my computer skills; and old dog does not learn new tricks so readily.
    Okay...I'll post it there tonight. There are more people on in the early evening than in the morning and afternoon.

Oh, and that might explain your lack of an avatar. If you would like to post an avatar, send me a PM and I'll explain how to do it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast