Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL KickEmOut!! The VeriChip is "Hypoallergenic" so you wouldn't have a reaction
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

cv DAMN!! I thought I had the simplest avoidance plan.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

They are really pushing this chip, aren't they? There are ads on tv for chipping pets. And some cities are talking of making it a law to chip them. There is also some talk of chipping children so they can be traced....
    I won't have a chipped pet. And while people talk about buying pets in the pound, a lot of the pounds now are chipping animals. You might want to ask them if they chip their animals and then find a breeder who does not chip and buy a pet from them.
    Hell can freeze over, and snowballs can become inpregnated and grow into glaciers and I STILL am not gonna get chipped. That is a piece of interior jewelry I have no desire for.

What gives these horses' patooties the idea they can invade someone's person like that? And what gives these horses' patooties the idea that we want to become part of a Biblical prophesy? I'm telling ya, I will defend myself before I comply with any more of their "requirements," and that includes the national ID card that is supposed to become effective when Bush leaves the White House (providing, of course, that he doesn't get run out of there beforehand).
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Many years ago they drove my people out of their lands, to the land of the red man,Oklahoma, They will drive me no more, they will have to kill me before they take away my soul with their inplant. I can tell you, this time will be different, I will go down fighting.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

They are already tracking us with Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Cell Phones, and Internet. Don't forget SSNumbers, Tax records, Deeds and Titles.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12