Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican consulate in Dallas is warning illegals

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=18749 ... ving%2C+TX

Go here and leave a comment - I seem to be locked out - thanks
    Mexican consulate in Dallas is warning the Mexicans from Mexico who are here illegally How not to get caught by police in Irving Texas I think they should be telling the illegal that it is against the laws of America and that they should return to Mexico and do it according to U S Law – Please leave a comment

Tex,

On those you have to Rate the location before you comment. Click on one of the stars above the comment box.

Try that or adjust your cookie settings.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to the Dallas Mexican Consulate website http://www.sre.gob.mx/dallas/ & requested an English translation. http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... en___US207 Didn't work--shows up in Spanish. Interesting............
    So I went to Babel Fish Altavista translator and requested an URL translation of http://www.sre.gob.mx/dallas/
    No translation but got the following weird message as pasted below:
    Note: Goggle is Gororgle. The sentences are not properly worded in English. Notice the inclusion of "so that vuélvalo "

Have the Spanish to English translation sites been hacked or blocked???

Gororgle Error

We felt it...
    ... but at the moment we cannot process its request. A virus of computer or spy software is sending us requests automatic and, apparently, its network or its equipment has been infected.

We will recover its access as soon as is possible to us, so that vuélvalo to try soon. While, it could execute a program for the detection of virus or the elimination of spy software to have the security of which its equipment does not have virus nor other harmful types of software.

We requested excuses the annoyances. We hoped to see him again in Google soon.

Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our fathers made it inviolate. The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just don't get it. Everytime I see this stuff I just don't get it. How can our own leaders outright break the law? What is it that no one anymore in the United States cares about our laws? They are put in office to uphold our laws. Every stinkin one of our politicians should be sued by the citizens and jailed for breaking the law. We go to jail if we break laws. What makes there butts better than ours? (MONEY?)
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

stupid yahoo wouldn't let me use a id other than throwing out my email address........how nuts is that? I already get enough spam, certainly don't need hate mail coming as well.

That story just steams you up. How our gov can allow legal reps of a foreign country abet their own citizens in disobeying our laws is beyond me. We should throw anyone and this includes these consulates, who encourage breaking our laws OUT and not allow then to enter again. Who are they to encourage this on our own soil, with them as "invited guests."

IF our gov keeps allowing this to happen they better start explaining sooner not later why. I think we are more than deserving of being let in on this big joke on us at this point in time.

i cant translate the page either.????

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I just don't get it. Everytime I see this stuff I just don't get it. How can our own leaders outright break the law? What is it that no one anymore in the United States cares about our laws? They are put in office to uphold our laws. Every stinkin one of our politicians should be sued by the citizens and jailed for breaking the law. We go to jail if we break laws. What makes there butts better than ours? (MONEY?)
    I agree with you...Sadly I don't feel good about my country lately...I can't believe how many crooks are now running our country now!... And they are evil crooks, most all of them!

Tex_2585_8538 wrote
    Mexican consulate in Dallas is warning the Mexicans from Mexico who are here illegally How not to get caught by police in Irving Texas.
    This is obstruction of justice, pure and simple. And GWB is at fault for every bit of this. What a friggin traitor.

Quote:I agree with you...Sadly I don't feel good about my country lately...I can't believe how many crooks are now running our country now!... And they are evil crooks, most all of them! Quote"

As an old timer I've seen the break down of our society over the past
    30 years, somewhat like as septic tank as you know what rises to the top
    as that is where we stand with a full layer at the top. The question is how
    to turn it around. That in my opinion will require sacrifice.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I believe this clearly illustrates the plummeting level of respect other countries have for the United States. No one fears us anymore. When Bush failed to admonish Calderon when he made the comment, “Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast