Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Consulate Pushing MN to have Sanctuary Cities!

Content Removed by Moderator.

No link to source.

Please follow the rules.

"A representative of the Consulate General of Mexico in Chicago joined several other panelists last week in supporting a proposed ordinance that would officially restrict Richfield (Minnesota) city employees from asking about immigration status in most cases."

Now this is beyond stupid. Go back to mexico you fools.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THis is a joke and cannot be serious. Who in their right mind would even consider this stupidity? These Economic Terrorist need to get the hell out. Citizens will rise to this issue and run them out of cities and back to Mexico where they belong. Your unwanted here so leave. Thanks
    "Bring it on"

“I have seen women beat up and in the hospital bleeding internally and outside, and afraid to speak about who did this except to me because they know I will investigate without turning them in,� Stellick said.
    In all probablility, it is illegal alien males beating up the illegal alien females. Another aspect of an alien culture that I would question that it is in our best interest to be importing. In communities with large illegal Hispanic populations, police departments expend an enormous amount of resources dealing with this and who do you think pays those hospital bills. I'm not saying that I want women beat up, but we can only go so far in solving all of Mexico's financial and cultural problems.

“Good things spread like wildfire,�
    So do bad things, like illegal immigrants, and all the problems they bring with them, and meddling Mexican Consulates.
    Although she did not cite any cases from Richfield in which police asked for documentation from immigrants, she said she knows that it has happened in other communities in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
    Oh, the cruelty of it all. Waaaaaaaaaah.

The Mexican government has a stake in policies outside its borders just as the United States has a stake in what happens to its citizens in Mexico, Stellick said.

“It’s just like you wouldn’t want something to happen while you’re sitting on a beach in Mexico, with someone asking for your passport or visa,� she said.
    The Mexican government is encouraging the breaking into another country and then the breaking of that country's laws. And it is interfering beyond what is reasonable in that country's internal matters.

And why would I or my government care if while in Mexico, Mexican authorities asked for my visa or passport. Hopefully, my government might care a little bit if I was thrown in jail for not paying a big enough bribe to Mexican authorities, but I even doubt that.

Councilmember Fred Wroge said after the meeting that he wished the panel had included more opponents of the proposed ordinance.
    That may have interfered with their no borders, whole world equality agenda (except for themselves who they would naturally expect to remain a little more equal). And Mr. Wroge was probably very correct in stating that it was one-sided.

These human rights commissions are often just a place for the local anti-American (at least "anti" in the sense of maintaining a sovereign nation) near-communists to gain power and influence. And they are right, once their ideas are put in place those ideas become accepted, seen as normal and commonplace, and spread. If we ever want to get the borders under control, more emphasis needs to be put on helping, encouraging, and organizing local people to stand-up and object to this crap -- all politics are local someone said.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTICE WHAT HAPPENED HERE. I REMOVED THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST FOR TWO REASONS.

ONE THE NEWSPAPER SOURCE COMPLAINED AND TWO THERE WAS NO LINK TO THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE ALTHOUGH IT WAS PROPERLY SOURCED.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL ARTICLES POSTED CONTAIN A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL.

ALIPAC WILL DEFEND OUR RIGHTS AS CITIZENS TO READ THIS INFORMATION HERE AS WE ARE PROTECTED BY MANY CLAUSES OF THE FAIR USE ACT AND POLITICAL FREE SPEECH.

THAT BEING SAID, EACH ARTICLE MUST BE PROPERLY SOURCED.

THANK YOU,

WILLIAM GHEEN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)