Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, wow!

I saw that people in India are trained to speak English with varying accents. It was really funny seeing one speak with a Southern drawl. They are also given Americanized names to use and taught to say they are in certain towns in America.

Someone told me to ask them what time it is - and you could get an idea of whether they are in the US or not.

I know of an incident that I am quite sure some Indians were trying to scam an old man regarding an insurance policy on his wife.

Just think how much money they could make if they could convince an old person he/she had lapsed the policy on their loved one. They then issue the check as usual, cash it themselves and no one is the wiser.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember reading in a club security bulletin that I receive about how you are supposed to CROSS OUT all but the last four digits of your credit card number on any receipt that is to go back to the merchant after a transaction. Like in a restaurant, they always bring you multiple receipts: the original, a copy for the manager, a copy for you. You are supposed to cross it out on the copy for the manager. They are not entitled to it, adn don't need it on that receipt. After the charge has gone through on the machine in the restaurant/store, it is already debited/credited.

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    I remember reading in a club security bulletin that I receive about how you are supposed to CROSS OUT all but the last four digits of your credit card number on any receipt that is to go back to the merchant after a transaction. Like in a restaurant, they always bring you multiple receipts: the original, a copy for the manager, a copy for you. You are supposed to cross it out on the copy for the manager. They are not entitled to it, adn don't need it on that receipt. After the charge has gone through on the machine in the restaurant/store, it is already debited/credited.
    This is a good idea! Also, some placed print the receipt out like this already, only the last digits showing.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    I recommend you call up your credit card company every few months or so and tell them that you have lost your card. That way you will be getting a new number all the time.

Also put a sticker over the the 4 numbers next to last on the card and the CVV2 (security) code on the back of your card. That way no one can take pictures of your card, and clerks who have no reason for your CVV2 won't have access to it.

If you cancel your cards all the same time it will harm your credit, so I don't recommend doing that.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I just read that Washington Mutual is going to cut 1400 American jobs and send them to the philippines. The FDIC controls the banks why is our government allowing them to outsource when they are making the rules?
    Why Not. I read the other day a comment from an Ohio Dem that he was "all for ILLEGALS gaining citizenship because they are revitalizing his community by buying houses and businesses." IDIOTS AND ILLEGALS wow that would make a great T-Shirt.

One of the forgiven sins (FELLONY) of this thing under FDIC it is ILLEGAL to sell to persons without documentation of residency. Banking Laws prohibit lending to an ILLEGAL in this country. Can you imagine how flimsy of loan that is if and when these people get in any trouble. Just head back to the old homeland and default. Great lending practices. It makes my blood boil the hoops my wife and I went through to get a home loan.

What the heck they just legalized Identity theft anyway. Wake up, bend over and go back to sleep.

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

I think that what we are seeing is the protection of all the laws in our country that have not been enforced which has lead to this outstanding economy we have.

It makes me think and question just how outstanding of an economy we really have. Sort of like the dot.com bust from all those virtual companies that had virtual billions and no sales. There was only a handful that had any money when that was over.

I think they have "not enforced" so many of our laws over the years that if the dike ever starts to leak it will bring on a financial catastrophe the like we've never imagined. A house built on deceit.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

My personal assessment of our economy is - we have a house of cards here.

If you purchase a house for say, $250K and the market drops so it is now worth say - $150K - even then you can't pay for it and it has to be repossessed.

Can the lender then sue you or get a judgement against you for the $100K difference?

I hope I hope I am asking that correctly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Trixie,

A house of cards is probably a good description. My understanding is they go after the full loan amount.

I just can't believe all the forgiveness for this one special group. All other Legal Immigrants and Citizens get "the shaft" while this one special ethnicity seems to get carte blanche.

How do they reconcile any other identity theft cases now that they have forgiven this? All I see coming is law suite madness from every angle.

I have your back but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

According to Wikipedia:

Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1962. It is the fifth largest retailer in the United States behind Wal-Mart, The Home Depot, Kroger and Costco,[2] and is ranked 27th on the 2005 Fortune 500. It sells more gift cards than any other retailer in the United States and is also the third-largest seller of music in the United States.[3]

Some Target stores have a bullseye painted on the roof as can be seen by using a program such as Google Earth or Microsoft Live Local.

Type Discount store/Public (NYSE: TGT)
    Founded 1962 (Minneapolis, MN)
    Location Minneapolis, MN
    Key people Robert Ulrich, CEO & Chairman
    Industry Retail
    Products Retail goods and grocery such as candy, clothing, office supplies, consumer electronics etc.
    Revenue $52.620 billion USD (2005) [1]
    Employees 338,000
    Website http://www.targetcorp.com/

jlo
    I wonder if there is a possibility to sue mortgage lenders. I was raked over the coals, and barely got financing for my house. But they don't even question the illegals applying for loans. Does this reek of discrimination??

Jen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12