Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Mexican drug cartels had finger in my town

From The Oregonian on 02/12/07:

Gresham: Man Arrested in drug cartel investigation

Police seized bags containing several ounces of methamphetamine and cocaine and $20,000.00 cash from a Gresham man's apartment late last week.
    Alejandro Cruz Hernandez, 26, who was areested after an investigation into drugs flowing into the Portland area from Mexican cartels, said Lt. Jason Gates, spokesman for the Multnomah Couty Sheriff's office.
    Cruz was booked into the Justice Center Jail on suspicion of posession and distribution of cocaine and methamphetamine, and distribution of druges within 1,000 feet of a school.
    Cruz is being held without bail on a hold from U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.
    He also was charged with child endangerment, Gates said, because his toddler daughter was in the apartment.

Now this is just lovely!! We were getting ready to go somewhere and our son announced that in the upper lot police were there. As we left we saw them loading this guy into the police SUV, while another was there for back-up. This is when our son said that recently he had been seeing some really nice looking vehicles coming in and this guy would lean in and hand them something, and they would hand him something back.

This guy did look pretty worried, apparently he knew he would not be back anytime soon, and that he had just bought himself a ticket back to Mexico, and back to explain to his cartel why he was not here selling their drugs.

Also had a lot of worried looking neighbors too.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    AmerLiz, I recall you describing a lot of the activity there back around the holidays, with people bringing in loads of packages and such. Was this the same apartment? If so, sounds like much of their "wealth" came from illicit activities.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    CORRECTION:

I have to make somewhat of a change and back up form this and explain that after more searching in the Multnomah county website, the man in this article was not in our complex, but in our town, my mistake. However, on the thought line, the man we did see getting arrested Sunday afternoon, our son has seen with a lot of traffic in and out of here, as well as the handing over of something to these people coming and going.

I do stand by this event and it's potential for the issue of seLling drugs. It would not surprise me if this guy in our complex was connected to the other, as in a co-dealer, or something of that nature.

Kate, yes, these people seem to have a lot of money to spend here, considering the look of the complex. The cars I have seen here, were ones that you would see in an upscale neighborhood, not a run down complex, it just does not fit.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican drug dealer next door to you

Many drug dealers are the same illegals that Bush wants to give amnesty to. Bush must still be using drugs and is getting them free from the dealers. Otherwise, why would our president and congress let drug dealers run the country like they are.