Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Embassy in Washington, DC

Has anyone had the opportunity to see the mexican embassy in DC? It is two blocks from the White House. It looks like a storefront building (dirty windows and all), with the rag on a pole hanging out over the sidewalk. Most other embassies in DC are in upper Northwest DC, very lavish with circular driveways, etc. Since, I work about two blocks away, I have witnessed a couple of demonstrations on my lunch break by people that looked hispanic and were chanting in spanish in front of the mexican embassy. I didn't know what they demonstrating for since I don't speak spanish. But they were loud.

It looks like a storefront building (dirty windows and all), with the rag on a pole hanging out over the sidewalk.

A perfectly fitting example of a large majority of those it represents, I would say. Hell, if they were given anything nicer they would just tear it up.

HA! So true.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: Mexican Embassy in Washington, DC

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Has anyone had the opportunity to see the mexican embassy in DC? It is two blocks from the White House. It looks like a storefront building (dirty windows and all), with the rag on a pole hanging out over the sidewalk. Most other embassies in DC are in upper Northwest DC, very lavish with circular driveways, etc. Since, I work about two blocks away, I have witnessed a couple of demonstrations on my lunch break by people that looked hispanic and were chanting in spanish in front of the mexican embassy. I didn't know what they demonstrating for since I don't speak spanish. But they were loud.

Skippy,

Could you take a digital picture and post it here. I’d like to see (laugh it) that.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

go over and see if someone talks english and ask them what they are demonstrating for.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    It looks like a storefront building (dirty windows and all), with the rag on a pole hanging out over the sidewalk.

A perfectly fitting example of a large majority of those it represents, I would say. Hell, if they were given anything nicer they would just tear it up.
    they would paint it red or pink, park as many cars (at least one escalade the rest junkers) on the side walk/grass around the building.

I thought they already had one there......The White House!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    HA! Sure seems that way, doesn't it?

Wonder if they will ever be allowed to stroll through the halls of Congress again after the way they acted up the last time? Remember when illegals screamed, yelled, banged on congressional office doors, demanded and carried on after Elvira's deportation?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    touche!

how sadly true that is.