Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow. That's really disgusting. Our Founding Fathers would NOT believe this.

Neither would most Americans.

Yuck, that is totally grose.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote in part:

"She said Tuscon is an international portal for Mexico as well as the U.S. and that the flag has been there for about 30 years."

Well that is 30 years too long. My relative was in middle management at LAX. It is an international airport. No other flag but the CA flag was flown there or the City of LA flag. Her excuse is lame. IF she wants to make that argument that it's a international portal, then every nation's flag should be flying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do they think?that Tucson International Airport is a United Nations Annex or something?Only one flag should be flying there or either put up flags from every nation to signify an international airport.This is the USA not mexico.

People, lets not let this one get by.

Besides calling and emailing can we file suit on the airport?

quote="ourcountrynottheirs"]Remember the guy who got the christmas tree taken down at an airport. If enough of us complain, who knows. Every body else cries discrimination in this country, why shouldn't we????[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

I just emailed her asking if she knew flag etiquette and why the flag was flying on the same level as the US flag. I also stated 'shame on her for not knowing. How many people have given their lives protecting that flag?'
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

"She said Tuscon is an international portal for Mexico as well as the U.S. and that the flag has been there for about 30 years."
    So, I doubt seriously that this means that the American flag is flown at Mexico City's airport, which is an international portal for the U.S. What a bunch of crap.

It does work to complain - I've complained to two places that were flying Mexican flags and they both took them down (one was at a hotel and the other at a major dept store that had them all over the outside of the building). No business (or Airport) wants to lose money. Tell the Airport you won't fly into that airport until the Mexican flag is taken down.

It really makes me mad because my son leaves for Iraq next week to guard that country and no one is guarding our country against the invasion that is happening here!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    It does work to complain - I've complained to two places that were flying Mexican flags and they both took them down (one was at a hotel and the other at a major dept store that had them all over the outside of the building). No business (or Airport) wants to lose money. Tell the Airport you won't fly into that airport until the Mexican flag is taken down.

It really makes me mad because my son leaves for Iraq next week to guard that country and no one is guarding our country against the invasion that is happening here!
    I agree Melissa. It does look like Iraq could be turning around although you won't hear that on the MSM, but I pray your son stays safe and comes back to protect our borders.

Called the airport and ...

I called the 520-573-4868 and spoke to a woman! I asked her if the mexican flag was still up, and she said yes. I asked her WHY?? She said they are an international airport and a port of entry from mexico. I said SO? She asked if I was lodging a complaint, and I said yes. She asked if I represent any group, and since I do, I told her I am with Voice of the People USA. She took my name and phone number and asked if I had any other comments. I told her "YES< I DEMAND THAT MEXICAN FLAG BE TAKEN DOWN." I also filled her in on the fact that ALIPAC had it posted and there's a youtube video of the flag, warning her that there would be many more calls once the information got around the net.

Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Sent e-mail

to complain and demand removal to info@tucsonairport.com earlier this morning. No reply. Perhaps they are getting many responses and do not have an appropriate form letter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12