Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah I know we are still violent in nature, or should I say we still have our sin nature, but many millions of people have learned to get a btter handle on it. Yes we have to (unfortunately) have weapons and military to protect ourselves, but hopefully we have come further than where we have been before.

Truthfully, I look forward to that "no more tears" part, you know what I mean?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nittygritty, I still have bad hair unfortunately. I'm not really interested in changing human nature; however, it would be nice to change the complacent way most of the nation feels about illegals. In polls you read that 70% want a closed border, but aside from us is anyone really angry.
    If we really were more primitive at heart wouldn't we be more territorial, and with regards to this issue would that be a bad thing?

USING THE TERM IMMIGRATION….CONFUSES THE ISSUE AND LINKS IT TO "LEGAL
    IMMIGRANTS"…AND MAKES IT INTO A CIVIL RIGHTS, MORAL ISSUE…FOR
    AMERICANS DO NOT WANT TO SEEM ANTI-IMMIGRATION.

CHANGE THIS INTO A FOREIGN NATIONAL ISSUE!

"MEXICAN NATIONALS, ILLEGAL HERE" OR FOREIGN NATIONALS, ILLEGALLY
    HERE…
    Actually, this makes a lotta sense!

andyt
    You think you got bad hair you should see mine you are right though we are what we are, if we lose our primitive nature, we also lose our survival instinst, I am afraid many in America have completely lost theirs.I think that is where the ultra liberalism comes in, those people think everybody should just be love dovey and everything will be ok, unfortunately, the terroist don't feel the same way, they are ultra primitive,slit a throat and not blink an eye. This invasion from Mexico is another primitive issue, mass migration of people for survival, theirs not ours. They care less for this country and its legal citizens, they only care for their survival, they don't even care for their families they are always screaming about, they would leave them in a min on the other side of a border just to come here and live "their" dream,what kind of person can walk out on their families for years or the rest of their lives, send a few dollars home, like throw a bone to the dogs left behind, so they can live with a clearer conscience in the land of milk and honey. This is the kind of people our government would foster on Americans to take over our country which, if this bill goes through they will take over! I will be a cave man, or whatever it takes to prevent this from happening!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty said:
    Our tecknology has far exceeded our humanity!
    This was not the entire qoute but it was Albert Einstien I believe who said that.

Yes, we are still a very violent people. As an American vet from that "other" "conflict" back in the 60's and 70's I can tell you releasing the wrath of the American people is not something a rational person would do. It tends to bring out the very worst in our culture.
    We LOVE law enforcment, just flick through the tv guide and see how many violent cop shows and war shows we have as our "entertainment". Further, I myself do not advocate anything violent ...yet I fear the spark that starts the fire is about to happen. I see it in the market, gas stations, just about everywhere...all you have to do is ask a few people and just say: Excuse me, I was wondering if I could possibly get your opinion on ILLEGAL immigration? 90% of the time I get realy bad comments about mexicans and how fed up they are. The realy bad part is that most of the time I get this look like "Ya...we know what we need to do" . This does not bode well for too many reasons I can list, but it's open for anyone to try and count the ways this is bad.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

I too think that there could be some bad stuff coming in this country. I keep hoping that our government will just do the right thing, because they are really ticking off the citizens who are increasingly becoming angrier by the minute.

I myself have been pushed to my limits lately where I live, and I know that as a human with a temper, and a great sense of indignation at this current situation, I too find myself on the brink of blowing a lot of steam. Yet, like most Americans, we have a great sense of our own laws, and want desperately to be within them, so we persevere in controlling our own anger.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every culture, race, nation, creed, etc. has atrocities in their past but many (not all as we are witnessing) have moved beyond that point and learned to control their baser instincts. But let's face they are still there and if the right buttons are pushed they will come forward and take over and never more than when threatened. The United States of America is being threatened, of that there is no doubt, and it is on many fronts. The illegals are just one of the ways our nation is being threatened.

I too think that there could be some bad stuff coming in this country. I keep hoping that our government will just do the right thing, because they are really ticking off the citizens who are increasingly becoming angrier by the minute.
    I too have the gut feeling that this is not going to end well, no matter what the outcome of congress. Government is in fact enabling the animosity that is brewing. They are dragging this out when any clear thinking person with any common sense knows what the CORRECT course of action is which is upholding the laws of the country. The government is allowing this to fester until I fear there will be an explosion of civil unrest. Like I said it is brewing and if allowed to continue it will boil over.

My concerns are that the people who will move into the forefront will be American extremists, you know who I mean? This concerns me, a lot.

I hope that before anything could possibly occur, we can head off potential problems at the pass and vote in new people who will listen to Americans and do their jobs right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12