Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

figures were drawn from a study sponsored by the Mexican government in conjunction with the University of California.
    Biased perhaps?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not called a medicaid card, it's called a medico card. Or as they the IA's call it the "ME NO PAY" card. Seen it with me own two eyes. Working around illegals for so many years they like letting you know that they too, have the same as you! "NO TAXATION, WITHOUT DEPORTATION"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am tired of Mexico getting in any of our business. But maybe they are right. I can see where it may be hard for illegals to get health care under certain circumstances. I think the solution is for Mexico to pick up the bill for the care illegals receive in our country. Then it would work out for both countries. But maybe they would receive better care in Mexico. Atleast that's how Mexico makes it sound.

Re: Mexican Illegal Immigrants Faced with Poor Health Care i

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Mexican illegal immigrants in the United States face a higher risk of illness and death from limited access to health care, according to a new study announced this week by Mexico’s health ministry. Lack of adequate health care is likely to get worse for them as 26 American states consider legislation to crack down on illegal immigration, according to Mexican health officials.
    So can't they just got back to good old Mexico and take care of their health problems?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

BOO HOO BOO HOO My heart bleeds...Free is Free.....

Kathyet

SO SAD!

I wish i could break the law and get special benefits for it!

I'd feel like a regular john dillinger! LOL
    Give me liberty or give me death!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Mexico is like Wimpy "I will gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today". Just like a broke ass DRUNK uncle you warn your kids to stay away from

1. I dont see Mexico sticking it's broke ass hand out with even change to pay for the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MEDICAL CARE

2. DID MEXICO do a Physical on all of the ILLEGAL ALIENS before they climbed over our FENCE, BREAKING OUR LAW to verify that the ILLEGALS were indeed healthier before arriving ILLEGALLY in our SOVEREIGN Country ... if they did ... maybe they should let our DUMB ASS Politicians know. so our country could get a handle on all of this SHIT

3. Dont worry Mexico .. you will get the best citizens you have to offer, back very shortly... SHIT is about to hit the fan in this BROKE ASS Country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "illnesses" they complain about are all due to lifestyle choices. If they simply stop taking drugs, quit drinking and zip it, they could solve their so-called illnesses.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpious
    I have heard news stories in the past where American citizens in Mexico have become ill or injured and taken to Mexican hospitals. These Mexican hospitals go only as far as stabilizing the individual and then essentially hold the person for ransom for many tens of thousands of dollars before they will be released or given additional treatment. In many cases the person’s condition continues to worsen and the issue becomes a race against time to avoid permanent damage from an easily treated condition. Could you imagine the outcry if this happened to only a single Mexican citizen in the United States?
    Gloria Allred would literally be running after that ambulance

A picture of that would be PRICELESS.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    BOO HOO BOO HOO My heart bleeds...Free is Free.....

Kathyet
    FREE may be FREE, but not for THEE.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast