Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    that once embraced their work ethic and unique abilities is becoming, to many, a land of misfortune and rejection. A country that appreciated and took advantage of their hard labor is now telling them they are not welcome anymore.
    Just WHAT work ethic and unique abilities is this idiot speaking of?
    Strange how they have never used these same "talents" to improve their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Wait until you hear him cry when millions are forced out

Cry? That might be enough to throw him into a traumatic shock so severe he spends the remainder of his years rendered unable to speak,drooling all over himself and counting the ceiling tiles in his padded room at a "hotel" for the deliriously happy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    that once embraced their work ethic and unique abilities is becoming, to many, a land of misfortune and rejection. A country that appreciated and took advantage of their hard labor is now telling them they are not welcome anymore.
    Just WHAT work ethic and unique abilities is this idiot speaking of?
    Strange how they have never used these same "talents" to improve their own country.
    Exactly. If they're so wonderful then why is Mexico such a hell-hole?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

A strict US immigration policy is the best modern Marshall Plan for Latin America.

Invest in Mexico it is going to have an increase in average skill level and available labor.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I usually quit reading as soon as I see that the writer is using the now ubiquitous (totally incorrect & line blurring) term "immigrant" when it is OBVIOUS that they are referring to ILLEGAL aliens.

That said:

The land of opportunity that once embraced their work ethic and unique abilities.
    The ONLY folks in this land that embrace illegal aliens, and illegal immigration, are GREEDY OPPORTUNISTS, period! And the ONLY "unique abilities" the illegal aliens possess...which the greed meisters covet, is their willingness to work for only a fraction of the wages an ordinary American citizen requires to meet his or her own families basic needs.

Of course their presence ALSO lines the pockets of religous organizations (especially catholic) as well as those that "manage" them (yoohoo, Janet!).

Mexican immigrants are finding it increasingly difficult to live in the United States. The land of opportunity that once embraced their work ethic and unique abilities is becoming, to many, a land of misfortune and rejection. A country that appreciated and took advantage of their hard labor is now telling them they are not welcome anymore.
    1st sentence -"Mexican immigrants..." - it should read "Mexican Illegal Immigrants"...

2nd sentence - "the land of opportunity that once embraced"... NO ONE EVER EMBRACED AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!

3rd sentence - "A country that appreciated and took advantage of their hard labor is now telling them they are not welcome anymore." THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN TELLING ALL OF YOU ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO GET OUT FOR YEARS NOW! FINALLY, SOME OF YOU ARE GETTING THE PICTURE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LMAO!!

What a crock! I sure hope it's true and they don't ever come back. I'd like a little 405 freeway congestion relief in 2008!!

ICE and BP should have buses and beefed up security for all the illegals mexicans coming back into the US, after their month long vacations, by this weekend.

Check the papers of everyone in them big NEW suv's, at the border. If mama y papi are illegal, tell em to turn around and go back. Kids anchor babies? So sorry, they're minors and your kids, they go with you. Property in the US? Sorry, now it's Uncle Sam's, payment for all the bennies you took from taxpayers. If the parents have non-us papers and the kids have US birth certificates, they're illegal, send them back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I heard that more left Az going into Mehico (then are returning) with everything they owned in their vehicles because of the employer sanctions !!!
    "Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaPatriot
    I heard that more left Az going into Mehico (then are returning) with everything they owned in their vehicles because of the employer sanctions !!!

You heard correctly. The property I manage....which began emptying out last summer.....is now 50% vacant. We had 3 more families and one single guy pack up bag and baggage to leave for the holidays and they are not coming back. From what I understand, the next one planning to leave will be an elderly widow who lives here and takes care of some of her grandkids whose parents more or less can't be bothered. Her other 4 kids all chip in to pay her rent each month and can no longer afford it since some have already been fired, and the others have had their hours cut way back as their employers do checks on all of their employees. They fully expect they will be fired soon since they can't produce proof of legal status.

Over the weekend the oldest grandson was saying that they will have to go home.

My property is not unique.....it's running about the same at all of the properties owned by the company I work for as well as other properties all over the place.

And we've had friends telling us that they've noticed....during their commutes and other travels countless vehicles, with Mexican plates especially, all loaded up and/or towing trailers packed with belongings which definitely looked as though they were moving out and headed south.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast