Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Military cross boarder...protect smugglers w 50cal

The Mexican Invasion of America has Started!!!
    010908 - Evidence of Mexican Military on US Soil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ipFuOIB ... re=related

Mexican Army in armed standoff IN AMERICA!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIL_xy0a ... re=related

Securing the Border: Challenges for the U.S. and Mexico - Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYOM6fnztf0

This video is old, it appears to be from about 07-08. I believe that is the date at top of page - 010908....? Chertoff was still Director of Homeland Security.

And there is the former Lou Dobbs. Sad to see video of him now, since that Lou Dobbs suddenly vanished without a trace. Good thing we don't need him anyway.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Yes it is old...that is the point. Think what is being covered up now and what will be happening when SB1070 passes. We have a fire storm comeing here...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Yes it is old...that is the point. Think what is being covered up now and what will be happening when SB1070 passes. We have a fire storm comeing here...
    Are you saying the Mexican military may start intervening to prevent the return of illegal aliens? I don't know how they could when we generally fly them back. Although a lot of them are dropped over the border at manned border stations.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Are you saying the Mexican military may start intervening to prevent the return of illegal aliens? I don't know how they could when we generally fly them back. Although a lot of them are dropped over the border at manned border stations.
    I'm saying that Mexico hates us even though we are their milk cow. But we are shutting off the milk... What do you think will happen here in Phx now?

I hope Mexico does something really stupid. It will only increase American resistance to amnesty.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb
    I hope Mexico does something really stupid. It will only increase American resistance to amnesty.
    I understand...but it is not something that I want to see...my parents and family live here...oh...and me too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    But thinking about your Q...great thinking... What will happen if Mexico refuses to take the people back?! Or let them cross back over the boarder...LEAGALY!? This is far from over....