Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mexican Military Incursion into U.S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4QGHj1bqM

Mexico National Defense response to alledge Mexican army incursions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alySPq-T ... ed&search=

Minute men scared for their lives
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQgMgTs ... ed&search=

Mexican vs. Racist Angry white minutemen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2Iqg ... ed&search=

Senior Citizen Lady Attacked By Illegals
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1u2GTBYKo&NR=1

Crime Victims Of Illegal Aliens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpomTIkv ... ed&search=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am D/L ing it now. I live to far out and it will take around an hour to see it . but I have read about this all I have to say is I hope they run into our milatary. you do a good job man keep up the good work.

just what I thought - I read the book ON THE LINE
    inside the US Border Patrol
    By Erich Krauss with Alex Pacheco.

it talked about how the Mexican Military has assault rifles like the AK 47.
    And how the Border Patrol is trained to stay alive and retreat if need be
    Such as driving at high speeds in the desert at night and how to blend in with the scenery. I wonder how they can get that to air on NBC or CBS .
    I wonder if the Mexican Government will get mad when one day they run into OUR Military and they have to defend there self – this story is something that all Americans should know , but what they should know more is how our government refuses to do anything about it

Effectively international law today only allows two situations as legal cause to go to war. Either out of self-defense or sanctioned by the UN. Any war for another casus belli is considered illegal and as such a war crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casus_belli

Its beyond me that we lose almost 4,000 men on the other side of the world to nation that never attcked us......Mexico HAS attacked us, they have SHOT AND WOUNDED our border agents, on US SOIL and Bush just whistles.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic wrote
    Its beyond me that we lose almost 4,000 men on the other side of the world to nation that never attcked us......Mexico HAS attacked us, they have SHOT AND WOUNDED our border agents, on US SOIL and Bush just whistles.
    For anyone who may read this:
    Every bit of anger that the above videos may inflict on you should be directed to President Bush. He should be dragged by his ear in front of Congress and the American people to explain his actions and inactions after impeachment hearings begin. The Mexicans are only to blame in part. It's the President who has the power to stop all of this. Instead, he chooses ignore his oath to protect and secure our borders and our saftey. He is a criminal, a traitor and should be dealt with accordingly. Too many Americans and their families have suffered due to the loss of loved ones by people who don't even belong here. Our borders are being violated by a foreign country and nothing is done about it. This is Bush's vision of the merging of all three countries of North America, of which no citizen will have a say in the matter. Congress needs to step up like real men and women and do their job by starting impeachment hearings and get rid of the cancer in the White House. President Bush should be jailed for what he has done to his own country. Incidious and evil betrayal. Where are the real Congresspeople? We have no President. We have a criminal in the White House. What do you have to say for yourself, Mr. Bush?

Every bit of harm that has happened to America due to the presence of ILLEGAL ALIENS (that's what they are) is
    THE FAULT OF BUSH
    He could have stopped it at any time, no matter where illegal immigration was when he became President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    For anyone who may read this:
    Every bit of anger that the above videos may inflict on you should be directed to President Bush. He should be dragged in front of Congress and the American people to explain his actions and inactions after impeachment hearings begin.
    I am with you 100% ..... I want him tried for treason... Pray with all of my heart he is found guilty.... and fire up ole smoky for his actions and inactions for that matter

Remember that sham of Bush putting those National Guardsmen on the border? They were rendered completely ineffective by Bush. If they were in active patrol of the border, and in sufficient #s, it would be a matter of time before they encountered Mexico's military. And then you know what they would do to them......

That is exactly why Bush stripped them of any patrol duties. It almost certainly would have broken into an international conflagration. Bush does not want war with Mexico, only Iraq, Iran, <insert middle-eastern country>. Its all for lobby interests.

Any way we can get Haliburton, the oil lobby, and AIPAC, to lobby for troops on the border? If they did, the border would be sealed in a heart beat.

See you at the signing!!

Bush does not want war with Mexico, only Iraq, Iran,
    Well, then if he's not willing to make this hard decsion, the jackass should stepdown, get out of the way if he's not going to lead. He just can't stick his head in the sand when it comes to the Mexican border. Besides, we wouldn't have to invade Mexico, just protect our borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Well, then if he's not willing to make this hard decsion, the jackass should stepdown, get out of the way if he's not going to lead. He just can't stick his head in the sand when it comes to the Mexican border. Besides, we wouldn't have to invade Mexico, just protect our borders.
    I agree. We just need the troops on the border, and Mexico would actually get serious about controlling its military. Because if they encounter our troops on our soil, they are in for it. And if we did act in self defense of our soil, WTF can Mexico do about it? NOTHING. There would be no war.

But to get Bush or almost anyone in the White House to even put the soldiers in place, the above mentioned lobbies would have to be for it. Even then I'm not sure......'cause the Chamber of Commerce would still be against it.

We need a Third Party candidate with zero ties to special interest groups.

See you at the signing!!