Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WorriedAmerican wrote:
    I feel they are this generations new slavery condoned by our corrupt government.
    BINGO!

I believe our government, corporate elites and special interest groups such as La Raza, are working in tandem with the corrupt Mexican government to systematically replace legal American workers with slaves (cheap illegal workers). Of course, these slaves are not shackled or forced to come here. They come willingly, and are brainwashed into believing they have a right to be here.

They are methodically depressing our wages to a level only acceptable by third-world peasants living 10-20 per house. They then argue that these are “jobs Americans won’t do.â€

Quote:I feel they are this generations new slavery condoned by our corrupt government. Quote

Your correct the greed of our government ran by wealthy corporations want total control over the working people of America, the outsourcing, HBI visa program , moving manufacturing plants to the third world will in time destroy America, the dumbing down of our country is moving forward to level the playing field for the rest of the world.

Simply it is the slave trade just a little sugar coating to make it go down easy.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Calderon is simply a RERUN of FOX, only WORSE!

They are illiterate and uneducated. Yes, they are indeed the imported slave labor, and they are willing. That is the problem with US citizens - educated and higher expectations.

They fit right into the feudal system being designed by our globalists. And they actually feel they are living their dream - this is all they hope for. Until they are replaced with younger, more desperate uneducated and illiterate workers. Then they will go the way of former US citizens (it does not look good friends).

What is wrong with our country that this is allowed to occur?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    WorriedAmerican wrote:
    I feel they are this generations new slavery condoned by our corrupt government.
    BINGO!

I believe our government, corporate elites and special interest groups such as La Raza, are working in tandem with the corrupt Mexican government to systematically replace legal American workers with slaves (cheap illegal workers). Of course, these slaves are not shackled or forced to come here. They come willingly, and are brainwashed into believing they have a right to be here.

They are methodically depressing our wages to a level only acceptable by third-world peasants living 10-20 per house. They then argue that these are “jobs Americans won’t do.â€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12