Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican President slams US Official For not favoring Mexico

------------------------

I am so sick about hearing what Mexico and Calderone want-----I can't stomach it anymore.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

No conditions=no 1.4 billion dollar grant.

1.4 billion spent on a fence both Mexico and US share is more than fair.

"It is quite insulting and patronizing to immigrate to a country and expect it to adapt to the very things one left behind. This is the behavior of a conqueror, not an immigrant." BBC
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks mkfarnam for sharing and continuing to expose the corrupt and meddling Mexican Gov't.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Oh, how there should be conditions and benchmarks as well if they want that money then perhaps they need to show some progress. I would also entertain the idea of perhaps placing Mexico under the label of support of terrorism and an Axis of Evil and perhaps even encourage regime change!
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

there should be NO 1.4 mil given to mexico PERIOD! we also need to stop/tax the remitances. and put the money into a nice fence. fences make for good neighbors.... armed BP & national guard troops at the border makes for even better neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    there should be NO 1.4 mil given to mexico PERIOD! we also need to stop/tax the remitances. and put the money into a nice fence. fences make for good neighbors.... armed BP & national guard troops at the border makes for even better neighbors!
    Agreed! We need at least 50,000 troops with the ability to go after and detain and arrest and attack all drug runners with shoot to kill orders.
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Absolutely! when wiring money to foriegn countries there should be a polcy of: No SS card or #,(legal of course) they should be taxed 10% of anything 1000 or over,5% under.

A fence not only "makes" good neighbors, it "makes sure" they're good neighbors.
    ------------------------

Acidrain,WELCOMEtoALIPAC
    ------------------------

WHO CARES WHAT MEXICO THINKS! OR WHAT THAT IDIOT THEY CALL THEIR PRESIDENT THINKS!

AMERICA SHOULD JUST BUILD THE DARN FENCE ALREADY- AND LOCK THEM OUT. WE DON'T NEED OR WANT THEM HERE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast