Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The "Mexican Reconquest" and EL PLAN de AZTLAN

I first read about "El Plan de AZTLAN" on this site and came to the chilling realization that the invasion of the Southwestern United States was part of a deliberate, long-term plan on the part of Mexican radicals to "reconquer" lands which they firmly believe rightfully belong to them. An equivalent in Europe is the relentless resumption of the Islamic march into Europe, a continent the Ottoman Empire was well on its way toward adding to its list of conquests before the Muslim forces were stopped by Charles Martel and the Franks at the Battle of Tours in the pre-Middle Ages.

On our own Memorial Day weekend, when we honor our own war dead, perhaps it is time to repost this information about the Plan de ATZLAN to remind ourselves that--to many who work for Open Borders--we who oppose them are viewed, not just as opponents with a different political opinion, but as a tangible and very real enemy whom they believe and teach are "occupying their lands".

Background articles:
    La Reconquista - the politics of ethnic conflict
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200418-reconquista.html

Who Are La Raza and MEChA?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-200511-reconquista.html

EL PLAN DE AZTLÃ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good texas2step, you hit the nail on the head! Let me chime in too, because we cannot stress enough or repeat enough to everyone the warning that Reconquista by Mexico is a FACT and is underway NOW. They are after Atzlan which they have wanted since 1848. This IS happening now it is the truth and all of us need to get informed and spread the word -- the Mexicans Are Coming and are already HERE -- just like our forefather Paul Revere. This is the essence of why Mexico fights so hard to fill our nation will illegal immigrants -- on the other side tycoons want cheap labor and low wages and politicians want bribes and power -- a marriage made in hell. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-201214.html

Wake up call -- google Plan of San Diego, MEChA, Reconquista (Mexico), Atzlan, Robert Rodriguez ‘Machete,’ plutonomy, plutocracy.

California, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada and Utah contain a chunk of electoral votes huh? In 1995 Bill Clinton's Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros said: "As goes the Latino population will go the state of California, and as goes the state of California will go the United States of America. My friends, the stakes are big. This a fight worth making." Hundreds of incidents occurred in the past 10 years where Mexican military and Federal Police invaded US territory and fired on US Border Patrol officers. Edward Tuffly of the Arizona local of the National Border Patrol Council complained that Mexican military and Federal Police intrusions are reaching a crisis point beyond the ability of the Border Patrol.

Mexicans call the seven southwest states Aztlan ceded to the US by Mexico as part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. They plan to create a massive Mexican population in the US to achieve Mexican voting superiority, answerable only to Mexico. WorldNetDaily interviewed a prize winning Mexican author, Elena Ponyatouska, who said her country is recovering territory from the United States with a massive army of illegals. In 1995 the La Raza loving Santa Barbara County, California school board adopted a high school text that said on page 107, "Latinos are now realizing that the power to control Aztlan may once again be in their hands." In July 1998, Mario Obledo, Chairman California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations, recipient 1998 Bill Clinton Presidential Medal of Freedom said, "We're going to take back all the political institutions in California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority of this state...Anyone who doesn't like it should leave...They ought to go back to Europe." Mexican President Vincente Fox said "when we think of 2025 (when California will be majority Mexican), there is not going to be a border between the United States and Mexico."

In 1997 President Zedillo proclaimed on American soil before a standing ovation of thousands of La Razas “I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders.â€
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Thank you for this most important post.

I have posted this video many times...Aztlan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

There are two distinct groups of people coming from Mexico. One is an invading army and one is peaceful in nature. But both present a financial burden and both look for the demise of America.

I first became aware of the true invasion in the 60's here in Phoenix when it was explained to me by Mexican Nationals that literally threatened me on a job site. I left that job that day...

We have been under attack the whole time by IA's and America is just now waking up to it. I have been living in a nightmare this whole time.

This has no way to turn now except ugly. My cries have fallen on deaf ears for 40 years.

Even in this string...the response is nill. No one (defined) wants to open their eyes to the war that is truly being waged on America. It goes far and beyond people "just looking for a better life..." that is a statment of propaganda. In fact...IMHO it has never been about a better life for them...it is very very personal!!! And has always been dangerous...now it is extremely dangerous.

Although it may be about a better life...it is a better life secondary perpetrated bent on the destruction of America.

Fact or fiction?...who knows...but it is what I have seen and have personally experienced.

Nice post Mark...thanks.