Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Separatists Hold Own Commencement Ceremony at Fresno

I hope this has not been posted before.

This is kind of a messy post, but I did not want to cut some of this out.

I believe Jeff Schwilk was the founder of the San Diego Minutemen.

In order to see the photos and youtubes and such, you wil have to go to the link. http://www.therealpedro.com/

From: "Jeff Schwilk" <jeffschwilk@cox.net>Subject: Fw: SHOCKING PHOTOS: Mexican Separatists hold their own Commencement Ceremony at Fresno State University
    Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:45:56 -0700

FORWARD TO EVERY AMERICAN

Thanks to patriot Neil O'Brien at Fresno State, founder of www.TheRealPedro.com , for finding and forwarding this shocking info. All photos below are from the official Fresno State website. Your tax dollars promoting brown supremacy in an American university. Only in Mexifornia. Can you imagine if white supremacy students held their own large ceremony on campus and celebrated "white pride"? So who are the racists in America today and why do we allow them to spit all over our country and our culture?

The 2011 commencement ceremony was yesterday, May 21. The photos pasted below are from 2010. Apparently the Mexican/Latino faculty and students have been having their own race-based ceremonies since around 2003. Fresno St. has the largest Latino Commencement Celebration in the U.S. About 600 graduates each year. All part of the Mexican Reconquista, and the Aztlan land they want to "take back" is yours. Is this the America our parents and grandparents fought and died for? Wake up before its too late!

www.CSUFresno.edu/lcc/index.htm

Check your local college to see if they are holding similar events for Mexican students.

Welcome to TheRealPedro.com

Where Pedro Ramirez gets exposed! FOR Real!

Learn the truth about the controversy at California State University of Fresno regarding the alleged illegal alien ASI student body president. More lies, possible crimes, and the possible cover-up we've got it all...

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 1:31 AM
    Subject: CSU Fresno's 2010 Latino Commencement Ceremony Violates US Federal Flag Regulations/ Major Updates to www.therealpedro.com

Dear Supporters,

Here's a CSU fact you probably didn't know. Did you know that CSU Fresno hosts a SEPARATE Graduation ceremony to accommodate graduates that are truly fearful of assimilation and celebrating with others outside "La Raza"(The Race)? It's true! Don’t be fooled! YOUR tax dollars are subsidizing this event that is hosted on campus by full-time administrators. Go figure that such events are touted as a celebration of diversity while masking its true intent to promote separatism. Check it out for yourself. To be redirected to the CSU Fresno Latino Commencement Ceremony site, click here. ( http://www.csufresno.edu/lcc ) Below are a few photos from last year's ceremony. The symbol painted on this 2010 graduation cap in the photo below is predominantly found on Anti-Semitic and Anti-American hate sites La Voz De Aztlan, and The Autonomous Brown Berets. Click the underlined links to be redirected to the corresponding sites.

No Aztlan graduation ceremony be complete without a mariachi band.

The radical goon on the right is Chicano Latino Studies Chair, Victor Torres. He is also the same Anti-American that is the faculty advisor to the CSU Fresno hate publication ,La Voz De Aztlan. This is the same guy that signed off on allowing the infamously racist "America" poem by Luiz Sanchez to be published in the student newspaper cultural supplement.

CSU Fresno's sellout leaders Dr. William Covino and President John Welty, whom both supported the DREAM ACT are pictured below.

BREAKING NEWS! CSU FRESNO IS IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW, AGAIN.

This time it appears to be that CSU Fresno Latino Commencement ceremony has been in violation of US flag code Chapter 4, Title 1 for the last three years since 2010. The US Flag has not been displayed appropriately according to US Flag Code §7.c, §7.e, §7.f, §7.i, and §7.k. Below is a photo of last year's 2010 Latino Commencement Ceremony. Notice that the US Flag is (1) NOT elevated, (2) NOT positioned next to the podium, (3) NOT prominently visible, or (3) NOT centered among other flags. This flag arrangement DOES NOT follow federal guidelines found here.

New Folder created: CSU Fresno Latino commencement ceremony. To view select photos from previous years ceremonies click here.

Today I have overcome technical difficulties that prevented me from updating the site throughout the week. I apologize for the delay and inconvenience. These updates and many more can be found on www.therealpedro.com . I will continue to keep you updated on the latest developments at CSU Fresno. Please visit my website and thanks for your continued support. Have a great Summer.

In Liberty,

Neil O'Brien, Citizen's Advocate
    P.O. Box 2187
    Clovis Ca 93613
    Cell: 760-898-9898
    E-Mail: neil@ntrdinc.com
    Web: www.therealpedro.com

Viva Mexico!! Viva Aztlan.

I pledge allegiance, to the flag......

Radical Mexican racism on display on an American campus.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

On a positive note, at least American graduates don't need half their ceremony in Spanish.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Disgusting.