Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican television report....

I was watching Spanish television TV AZTECA out of Mexico the other day and they ran this report about how the US is a "bunch of hypocrites" for wanting to build this wall on the border. They even showed Castro calling the Berlin Wall OK if the US does the same thing......NOT ONCE did the report say the obvious.....you know....if we take care of our own people HERE IN MEXICO they will not have to run to the US. So you have a bunch of television reporters, who live pretty good, criticizing the US while people live in shacks and slums on the outskirts of Mexico City.

BTW the richest Mexican is Carlos Slim Heliu worth 5.3 BN....DOLLARS!

They did run another report that said 129,000 Central Americans have been detained by Mexican police trying to get to the US. Many times the Mexican cops rob them and they are left in horrible overcrowded jails....who are the real hypocrites in all of this...?

BUILD THE WALL!

Re: Mexican television report....

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    I was watching Spanish television TV AZTECA out of Mexico the other day and they ran this report about how the US is a "bunch of hypocrites" for wanting to build this wall on the border. They even showed Castro calling the Berlin Wall OK if the US does the same thing......NOT ONCE did the report say the obvious.....you know....if we take care of our own people HERE IN MEXICO they will not have to run to the US. So you have a bunch of television reporters, who live pretty good, criticizing the US while people live in shacks and slums on the outskirts of Mexico City.

BTW the richest Mexican is Carlos Slim Heliu worth 5.3 BN....DOLLARS!

They did run another report that said 129,000 Central Americans have been detained by Mexican police trying to get to the US. Many times the Mexican cops rob them and they are left in horrible overcrowded jails....who are the real hypocrites in all of this...?

BUILD THE WALL!
    I second you men.
    The news in mex are very weird cause they are saying a bunch of stupid things, anyway if USA wants to build this wall on the border, go ahead it is your money and you can make whatever you want in your land, anyway Americans don´t like mexican people ever so i don´t see the problem why mexican are angry.

I pass legally the border since ever and this rule needs to apply to everyone.

And thats right, we have the same problem in GUATEMALA border with mexico cause there are more poorer people in there than us and all they want to cross in to mexico to reach USA. It seems everybody want to go to USA.

Beto,

We like the Mexican people just fine, but illegal immigration has gotten out of control and we cannot take everyone in. Laws must be respected and upheld.

Beto, I'm surprised you would say that when you know that it is untrue.

You know that we care very much about the Mexican people, and quite honestly the same as we care about all people from all countries. We hate corrupt governments, Beto, not the people of those countries.

We do however, want to know WHY the Mexican people are not speaking out aganst their own corrupt government ? I can only be led to believe that either they are too scared to speak out or they don't care. I will choose the first reason.

Well, all I have to say to Mexico, Cuba, Guatemala and any other country who has a problem with the fact that a security wall is being built in the USA to protect the American people from an invasion by illegal aliens,
    GET USED TO IT. The wall is going up, no matter how much you cry about it. If you want to cry, go ahead, it's not going to change anything.

Boo-hoo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Besides, I'm sure Jorge has decided he'd rather listen to you all CRYING rather than U.S. SCREAMING IN THE STREETS!!

Think about it. I think you get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know what this is called Beto, and do you know what Fox, Castro and Guatemala is so shocked and disturbed about?

THEY ARE HORRIFIED WATCHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE RUN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. THIS IS A MAJOR 'THREAT' IN THEIR EYES.

WHAT IF....OH WHAT IF....THEIR OWN PEOPLE OBSERVE THIS....AND GOD FORBID....TRY IT !!! :P

like smike I go with Trump on this one'"
    Don't take it personally , it's just Business"

only half kidding- you see, this topic is always brought down to a personal tear -jerker level-
    ie.. you don't love me anymore , otherwise why would you biuld a wall or ask for proper I.D.
    this puts American citizens on the defensive- I mean we're the bad guys ( yet everyone wants to come here?) world-wide.. so we stop in tracks and say - oh no nobody likes us- okay everyone can come here - ...

ps note the tabogann To the left- when I was a kid my second family was from a Finnish background and they has a farm and a real tobagan - we used to have such fun sledding down the hill in winter

ie.. you don't love me anymore , otherwise why would you biuld a wall or ask for proper I.D.
    this puts American citizens on the defensive- I mean we're the bad guys ( yet everyone wants to come here?) world-wide.. so we stop in tracks and say - oh no nobody likes us- okay everyone can come here - ...
    Exactly, Thelmahopkins. And that old guilt trip is wearing thin.

Thanks Ann-
    and with a bitter irony -Beto- please don't anyone worry too much about Americans not loving mexicans- see the new thread on the news board - about border patrol taking a chance on love;;
    apparently - many of the agents are dating, having sex with and maybe falling in love with the female illegals--

BETO wrote
    Americans don´t like mexican people ever so i don´t see the problem why mexican are angry.
    BETO, I am suprised you would say that. The associations that I have had with Mexicans have left me to believe that the good Mexicans are a hard working humble people. I come from the construction trades. I know good Mexicans appreciate life and the things that come with hard work. It's the immigrants who display a total disregard for our laws that Americans do not like. Under our laws, the mere fact that an immigrant illegally crosses our border makes him a criminal. I don't think that there's one nation on earth where crossing their borders is not illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Here at ALIPAC, we appreciate other cultures and walks of life. We support those who not only migrate here legally, but also try to assimilate, as would any other country that cherishes their culture. Our existing immigration laws provide for an immigration rate that does not unwind our social fabric nor our standard of living. It's wrong for a nation's citizens to have to give up their heritage and their standard of living for the sake of exploiting cheap labor. Both of our Presidents have a strong hand in this.

When Vicente Fox became President of Mexico, there would have been sweeping changes for the better if he had the Mexican citizens in his best interest. When George Bush entered office, he ignored the immigration laws and turned his head and allowed businesses to exploit immigrants regardless of legitimacy, and illegally profit from them. I have often said at this site, that if a business cannot survive with employing legal citizens and has to resort to breaking our existing laws, then they should not be in business.

If you were to migrate here legally and eventually you became a full blown law abidding citizen (in regards to our existing laws), then I would be the first one to fight and defend your right to be here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast