Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mexican trucks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cae

Mexican trucks

We need to know who voted for or who signed the treaty giving Mexican trucks full access to American roads so we can vote them out!

1. American truckers and warehouse workers will lose jobs because of this which will further destroy our economy and our country.
    2. If you or a loved one are killed or injured by a mexican truck..who do you sue?
    3. What happened to National Security...we the citizens have to be searched and screened at airports while Mexicans in trucks will just enter our country at will. As it is now only a few trucks each day are actually screened and even some of those have been found to be carrying drugs and or illegals. What is to stop terrorists from loading these trucks with the materials they need to kill Americans?

We, the American people have been sold out by this administration and need to stand up and protest this as if our lives depended on it...because they do!!!

Re: Mexican trucks

Quote Originally Posted by cae
    We need to know who voted for or who signed the treaty giving Mexican trucks full access to American roads so we can vote them out!
    "Obamajad!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "We, the American people have been sold out by this administration and need to stand up and protest this as if our lives depended on it...because they do!!!"

We know, We are, We do, and yes they "our lives" do cae!

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "We, the American people have been sold out by this administration and need to stand up and protest this as if our lives depended on it...because they do!!!"

We know, We are, We do, and yes they "our lives" do cae!
    Obama signed the NAU trade agreement only because Bush Jr. didn't finish the job. While Obama signed it he is not the author or the finisher of the travesty known as the NAU. The revisionist history regarding the greatness of Ronald Reagan's presidency is as delusional as it gets. It was his amnesty and the actions of all of the past and present members of the CFR that created the dumbed down, corrupt illegal alien haven we now have masquerading as Ameerica.

Make no mistake about it, the demise of America was planned decades ago. It is REAGAN's 1986 amnesty that was the beginning of the end of America. Why do you think our borders have remained wide open for the past 3.5 decades?

There is plenty of blame and blood on all of their hands to go around.

It just took them a little longer than they planned to shove the entire treasonous act down American's collective throats.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Think about it airdale if we protest, we'd be in even worse shape then we are now, cause then there wouldn't be anybody paying the bills!

Can't you see the difference between now and when you first showed up here? I can and I've only been here a year!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Trade , transfer of goods and services is driven by supply and demand. The sole purpose of this law was to increase trade / jobs. So I am to assume that because Manuel Garcia is behind the wheel of a Mexican truck , somehow demand has been increased for that trucks contents soley based on Manuel being behind the wheel rather than Sam Jones American truck driver. TOTALLY ABSURD!!!!! But then it is apparent that very few politicians have ever studied economics.

Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    Sam Jones American truck driver.
    Ol' Sam probably isn't bringing in 215 much needed illegals! At what point does our congress say "yeah! thanks we got plenty"

Banned
    Now it is easier to bring in some of those SA 7 Strela's . Easier than toting them across the river or through the desert. Hopefully the Iranians bought them for the special alloyed aluminum in them which is used for building centrifuges.

Didn't I see a clip of Hoffa saying that the teamsters were Obama's army or something to that affect?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Think about it airdale if we protest, we'd be in even worse shape then we are now, cause then there wouldn't be anybody paying the bills!

Can't you see the difference between now and when you first showed up here? I can and I've only been here a year!
    Yeah we have grown into a pesky group of pro-active, pro-American activists. Made a lot of very big changes in the status quo since more people have woke up.
    I mean the type of protest we do here at ALIPAC. Shutting them down so to speak when an issue comes up. You know it is fast and furious when confronting our so called elected public servants. And letting them Know WE DO PAY THEM AND WILL FIRE THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE BUTTS!
    I have a hard time on the streets with confrontation of STUPID IGNORANT IDIOTS. All I would need is go to jail and HAVE listen to Spanish jibber jabber all day and night. Even More than we HAVE TO not being locked up!
    I sure hope for their sake we don't ever have to take this fight to the streets. We have responsibilities to ourselves and our family's. One of which IS paying the bills.
    Welcome to ALIPAC roofer. Your avatar is very cool.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast