Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Trucks in America AGAIN.............

Thought we stoped this.................

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/business/210306.php
    Arizona Daily Star
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 11.07.2007
    advertisementCommercial trucks traveling to or from Mexico will be outfitted with a satellite tracking device to assuage fears that participants in a cross-border pilot program may not follow safety rules.
    The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, or FMCSA, will spend $367,000 on 100 devices for trucks from the United States and Mexico to monitor them as they pick up and deliver loads, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.

I am still wondering if any of the trucks envolved in the last two big accidents (near Fresno, CA) were trucks from Mexico.

dyehard39
    are you a betting person??????I will place a bet...in Vegas
    They still have not identified nine of those drivers and will not release info?????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, or FMCSA, will spend $367,000 on 100 devices for trucks from the United States
    Correction....Who will spend....HOW ABOUT AMERCAN TAX PAYERS WHO DON"T WANT THIS PROGRAM
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I know the one in the tunnel, If thats what you are talking about? They took all the vin numbers to identify the burned trucks before they cleared out the tunnel. Appears everything is hush- hush as to who the trucks belongs too. No release of names or companies last I knew. This is strange as they usually release names!~ Most likely Mexican trucks were involved as they are holding back info.

Wonder how the lawyers will handle this in the lawsuits? And there will be lawsuits! People lost their lives.

I can confirm they are rolling in Southern California. I just saw one Tuesday on the 10 Freeway headed toward LA.

This is another glaring illustration of the total disregard of our government for the safety and will of the people. When I first heard of that tragic accident, I immediately thought Mexican truckers were involved.

An accident of that magnitude should have received much more press. It is very suspect IMO that this situation has essentially fizzled.

An accident of that magnitude should have received much more press. It is very suspect IMO that this situation has essentially fizzled
    Exactly,,,their silents speaks volumes...I suspect they are trying to clean up the evidence...so we will get another story...when it does come out

Bulldogger
    Hope you drove real slow in front of them... kidding...I don't want anyone hurt...but it would be fun...to make them very late for the drop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast