Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Teamsters are now reaping what they sowed. They permitted membership to their union by people they knew were illegal, and they have enjoyed the profit from the dues received. Now, they are facing the same plight as other industries that have been replaced by cheap illegal labor.

The trucking industry has been the bread and butter of the Teamsters for years. They cannot afford to lose the largest segment of their membership, and are now running scared. Perhaps now they will change their stance on amnesty.

As usual, it will be the American truckers who will lose, especially independent operators. Due to cheaper rates, the Mexican truckers will soon replace the Americans. Bush will say that they are only doing jobs the Americans won't do.

Congress has expressed their opposition to this plan, but Dictator Bush is ignoring them. He doesn't care if drugs or illegals are being smuggled in the trucks. Who knows, he may have agreed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The main question here, which ALIPAC may need to be the one to launch, is how can there be ANY DRUG AND HUMAN SMUGGLING prevention once these trucks roll?

It would not surprise me if the cartels realigned their entire operations away from the border and into these trucks!

W
    I agree, W. Drugs and human smuggling will of course be the biggest problem!

I had a long conversation with the owner (A Mexican-American) of the Shell station in Santa Monica that I have been going to for years. I needed a smog check and I told him that I really resented paying $50.00 for a smog check when we are going to be polluted with hundreds of Mexican trucks contaminating our freeways. He totally agreed with me and then he dropped the bomb....I asked him if he thought there would be rampant smuggling. He just laughed and said that he personally knows of many cases where Mexican truckers have already rigged their trucks for illegals and are raring to go! He said they think they are going to be millionaires over night!

He also volunteered that we really need to be careful...because ALL of them drive drunk! He said it's just part of the culture!

This is all coming from the horse's mouth, so to speak. It behooves us to start keeping our eyes open and asking questions when the opportunity arises. We can't believe one word from our traitorous government.

BTW, I have already seen 2 big rigs with BAJA license plates on the 215 interstate in Riverside, CA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123