Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans drivng the trucks? Will they go back home or stay?

I was wondering how many illegals will enter this country driving Mexican trucks and then abandon the trucks? It seems like an easy way for many illegal aliens to gain entry to our country and then just disappear here on purpose, I bet many stay here illegally because of this lame truck deal with Mexico!

And a lot of them will be scoping out the localities they drive through.

What the h-ll are they gooing to do in the ice and snow??!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whats even worse is the truckers can hide dozens of Illegals in their trucks which is already a problem.........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Whats even worse is the truckers can hide dozens of Illegals in their trucks which is already a problem.........
    That, in addition to possible transport of terrorists, is one more reason, added to all the unresolved safety concerns, for not allowing this to go forward. This entire thing, (as usual lately) is a very good deal for Mexico, and a very bad deal for the U.S. What , exactly, do Americans get from NAFTA anyway; I see Mexico as a hostile nation, one we would be considerably more justified in going to war with than Iraq.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    That, in addition to possible transport of terrorists, is one more reason, added to all the unresolved safety concerns, for not allowing this to go forward. This entire thing, (as usual lately) is a very good deal for Mexico, and a very bad deal for the U.S. What , exactly, do Americans get from NAFTA anyway; I see Mexico as a hostile nation, one we would be considerably more justified in going to war with than Iraq.

I agree with you about Mexico being a hostile nation...They are not our friend...We went to war with the wrong country! This is an invasion and a take over of our country by a foreign government and their people, and this president is not on the side of the U.S...That's scary!

How many times per day, week, or month they are required to touch back to Mexico? I understand they drive in 3 man teams so they can run the trucks 24/7. What is to stop them from slowly taking over the entire trucking industry?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    I see Mexico as a hostile nation, one we would be considerably more justified in going to war with than Iraq.
    Agree 100%.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

There is nothing to stop them from taking over our trucking industry. That is one of the reasons the teamsters are fighting this.
    I'm so sick of Bush and his loyalty to Mexico. I don't know who the hell wanted NAFTA in the first place.
    Question. When the DOT was asking for the public's opinion about Mexican trucks, do you know anyone that was for this? That was supposed to be a consideration. If they insist that Americans do not have a problem with this, I'd like to see what the opinon results were.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Bush's globalist agenda requires that the U.S. get in bed with Mexico. There's NO way Bush would ever consider Mexico a hostile enemy.

Those trucks are just one more disaster waiting to happen. WHAT is it going to take before Bush and his cronies see that you can't make lemonade out of apples?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Mexican truck drivers won't stay here. They will be making too much money hauling illegal aliens into the U.S.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast