Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans and OUR Welfare System

On "The O'Reilly Factor" on October 25th, he featured a guest, Dr. Steven Camarato from the Center for Immigration Studies, who had done a analysis based on the 2001 Census Bureau statistics. Dr. Camarato found that 1/4 of all ILLEGAL Mexicans in our country use at least one of the major welfare programs. What was even more surprising was he found that 1/3 of LEGAL Mexicans in our country used the welfare system.

My guess is that the numbers on the ILLEGALS might be skewed because, in my understanding, Social Services is not REQUIRED to determine their resident status.

These statistics are alarming.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Lost all respect for Bill O'Reily after his comment last week about the illegal bus driver involved in the fiery crash evacuating out of Texas. He said he felt sorry for him and if he was a poor Mexican he would probably cross the border illegally too. Wonder how many illegals clean his house or raise his children?

That kind of upset me too but I would be willing to bet that he doesn't have any illegals working for him.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The Mexican driver is catching a disproportionate share of the blame.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    That kind of upset me too but I would be willing to bet that he doesn't have any illegals working for him.
    send him an email and point blank ask him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Will do!
    no more beating around the Bush(pun) we are going for the juglar here on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And here it is:
    Dear Mr. O'Reilly:

I would just like to know if you check to make SURE that you don't have anyone working for you who is illegally in our country?? Do you check ID's on all yard or house staff?

(Tried to keep it PITHY!!)

Here in California, nearly 50% of the welfare recipients are Latinos! Tell me, when was the last time you heard this fact in the news media? As opposed to the endless sermonettes about the "hard-working" Mexican immigrants. We've been had, folks.

"Open Borders plus Welfare State equals Complete Disaster."

These parasites have attached themselves to the American body, and now they are in the process of sucking us dry. Unless we de-leech ourselves. And quick.

DE-LEECH!! I LOVE it!!! You are absolutely right. They are DRAINING us dry. That should be PRIORITY NUMBER ONE IF Congress is interested in doing ANYTHING about this problem. They should make damn sure that ANYONE who applies for ANY TYPE of assistance is in our country LEGALLY. If not, they should tell them that the well has run dry and then they should pick up the phones and immediately call ICE.

Ace--that is a STAGGERING statistic. I MAY have heard that on Lou Dobbs but certainly NOWHERE ELSE. DISGUSTING.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast