Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GFC

Mexicans Sick And Tired Of Illegal Aliens Taking Their Jobs

Upwards of 1 million Mexicans are successfully crossing into the US each year, leaving behind a dearth of laborers. Increasingly, that void is being filled by people like Santiago - poor Indians from remote villages throughout Mexico.

"Our workforce has left," says Tomas Torres, the general secretary of Zacatecas. "So these other people come here, lured by the high demand for seasonal labor. But then they decide to stay."

In no part of Mexico is this situation more evident than in Zacatecas. It has the highest per-capita emigration rate of any Mexican state - an astounding 1 of every 2 Zacatecans are estimated to reside in the US. That opens the door to migrants who come from poor Indian towns in states like Veracruz, Hidalgo Durango, Jalisco, and San Luis Potosi.

"In the last six years, many more people have come from other states to work here," says Laura Macias, a radio reporter in Tlatenango, in the fertile south of Zacatecas. "They come to work, but they stay and cause problems."

According to Ms. Macias, the laborers, largely Huichol Indians from neighboring states Jalisco and Nayarit, have increasingly been accused of thefts, assaults, and even murders in the normally quiet community. The accusations have led to hard feelings toward the newcomers, and tensions in Tlaltenango are on the rise. But, Macias admits, it's proven hard to link crimes directly to any of the Huichols, and she wonders if part of the problem isn't that "locals are resentful that outsiders are earning money in their town."

Then there's the culture shock. "These people are trading in their traditional Indian clothing for Nike tennis shoes and Yankees hats," says Torres. "Sometimes they arrive and they don't even speak Spanish. And they end up begging in the streets."

http://www.digger/mt/archives/000211.html

aaaaahahahahahahaha

Great article. What goes around comes around?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they've got the same complaints that we do!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That's funny!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Who is in control?

Imagine....and they call us racist when we express the same concerns...I say if the shoe fits.......

I don't mind being called a racist, I will not allow myself to be manipulated anymore by pro-illegal immigrants calling me that name anymore, like the minutemen being called vigilantes, I will , from now on, after being called a racist just smile and call that my badge of honor!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I don't mind being called a racist, I will not allow myself to be manipulated anymore by pro-illegal immigrants calling me that name anymore, like the minutemen being called vigilantes, I will , from now on, after being called a racist just smile and call that my badge of honor!
    who would ever have thought being a patriotic American citizen would be considered 'racist'? clearly, no one is calling the Senate for Mexico racist
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

What a bunch of racists. They don't like their new "guests" destroying their communities?

Why can't they put the same shoe on when it comes to us. Its just not good.

Has anybody else heard of Mexicans hiring someone of a lower class to do their job while they go to the US to work? I've heard before that some business owners do this. They "use" people (immigrants) who are below themselves on a social ladder to keep their businesses going in their absence.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Arent these people being alittle harsh? They should welcome them with open arms. Embrace them, learn their culture, GIVE THEM LOTS OF FREE STUFF.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast