Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mexicans Will Bring United States Into A 2nd Civil War

By chaloner
    Jul 29, 2010 at 7:53 PM

This is what I believe in. Look around most Mexicans think western part of United States is still part of Mexico. Most will rather fly there Mexican flag then the United States fflag. Case in point if you live in California, Texas, Arizona, you will surely know. In some cities they teach Mexico history then American history. We are living in 1860. If you know what that means. Once amnesty is pass our American heritage will be gone. It will get worse. Everywhere now signs are in english and in spanish. What will happen if California declares spanish its official language. You think that won't happen? Be very afraid my fellow Americans sometime within this century a 2nd bloody civil war will happen. And you can thank Liberal Democrats, Rino Republicans and Mexicans! Oh by the way I bet few think im white well im not im Asian lol.

GOD SAVE AMERICA!

http://www.gopusa.com/forum/2010/07/mex ... il-war.php

Moved by MOD to General Discussion as this is an opinion piece, not news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mexicans Will Bring United States Into A 2nd Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

By chaloner
    Jul 29, 2010 at 7:53 PM

This is what I believe in. Look around most Mexicans think western part of United States is still part of Mexico. Most will rather fly there Mexican flag then the United States fflag. Case in point if you live in California, Texas, Arizona, you will surely know. In some cities they teach Mexico history then American history. We are living in 1860. If you know what that means. Once amnesty is pass our American heritage will be gone. It will get worse. Everywhere now signs are in english and in spanish. What will happen if California declares spanish its official language. You think that won't happen? Be very afraid my fellow Americans sometime within this century a 2nd bloody civil war will happen. And you can thank Liberal Democrats, Rino Republicans and Mexicans! Oh by the way I bet few think im white well im not im Asian lol.

GOD SAVE AMERICA!

http://www.gopusa.com/forum/2010/07/mex ... il-war.php
    I believe you are right. I also put the blame on many of our leaders and groups like the ACLU for this nightmare.

Mexico

Mexico and the Progressives here are far more dangerous to our nation than Al Qaeda or any other muslim group. They will be the destruction of our nation...Count on it.

Banned
    Just look at the events in Phoenix and L.A. alone this week. Illegals are becoming bolder and more empowered! Mexican flags trump the Stars and Stripes in all these demonstrations. We are being told by Illegals that "We are here, We have Rights, You better accept that!"

Sadly, I fear we are on the verge of a Civil War with Mexico's and Obama's blessing!

I don't think there will be any war as long as the rich aren't affected by illegal immigration and corporations continue to market to and profit from them. Why don't we see the rich protesting against the problem? They could care less. It's not their neighborhoods and their kids aren't dealing with overcrowded Mexicanized schools. They're not suffering from unemployment and I doubt illegal immigration preoccupies them at all.

I think we will have small demonstrations here and there depending on which way things are swinging but I highly doubt most Americans are going to be enraged against illegals. Think about it, nearly every freaking restaurant in america now employs illegals to cook.

Corporations marketing and profiting from the Hispanic market are not going to go against them. If violent Mexican gangs were stupid enough to harm innocent Americans, they'd be dealt with. What's sad is that the problem has been allowed to get bigger but these illegals aren't protesting without corporate sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    I don't think there will be any war as long as the rich aren't affected by illegal immigration and corporations continue to market to and profit from them. Why don't we see the rich protesting against the problem? They could care less. It's not their neighborhoods and their kids aren't dealing with overcrowded Mexicanized schools. They're not suffering from unemployment and I doubt illegal immigration preoccupies them at all.

I think we will have small demonstrations here and there depending on which way things are swinging but I highly doubt most Americans are going to be enraged against illegals. Think about it, nearly every freaking restaurant in america now employs illegals to cook.

Corporations marketing and profiting from the Hispanic market are not going to go against them. If violent Mexican gangs were stupid enough to harm innocent Americans, they'd be dealt with. What's sad is that the problem has been allowed to get bigger but these illegals aren't protesting without corporate sponsors.
    Sad to say, I think you've nailed it. And, more workers drive down wages, making more profits.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Americans tend to obey laws, these illegals think they are above laws. They are not hiding in the shadows, trembling in fear. Look at their protest, we know the rules, we don't stop traffic or block sidewalks and doorways. Our police are being forced to handle them with kid gloves to avoid law suits of racism, and this is just encouraging them to get more bolder and bolder.

i've been saying it all along..... there will be a Millennium civil war in the USA over the illegal alien immigration .... many american citizens and legal immigrants are fed up. Teenagers in both NJ and NY have been targeting illegal aliens. Mexican Consulate sent in troops to protect illegal aliens in Staten Island, NY.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Just look at the events in Phoenix and L.A. alone this week. Illegals are becoming bolder and more empowered! Mexican flags trump the Stars and Stripes in all these demonstrations. We are being told by Illegals that "We are here, We have Rights, You better accept that!"

Sadly, I fear we are on the verge of a Civil War with Mexico's and Obama's blessing!
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    mexico has long waged war inside America.

California has been a war zone for decades.

Try to ask merchants to speak English when you ask them questions about products, then they go speak spanish to each other, and if you ask them to speak so you can understand them they turn brutally vial towards you as if you said something else to them.

If they act like they have when a law is enforced against the, understand how they will act when they loose their welfare, jobs they've stolen from Americans, and anything else they've stolen from USA citizens.

The violent signs are there - BELIEVE THEM!

They carry their mexico flags in ways to demean the American flag, such as turning the American flag upside down and placing it under their mexico flag - BELIEVE THEM!

They threaten to kill American police until they get amnesty - BELIEVE THEM!

They threaten their boycotts to shut down America - BELIEVE THEM!

They threaten demonstrations until they get their amnesty - BELIEVE THEM.

They threaten heads up on chaining themselves to buildings to force being arrested, with the intent to block up the time and all the officers in their area(s) so THEY can control what happens in America - BELIEVE THEM!

BELIEVE THEM for all they are doing.

They WILL escalate their deadly hostilities, as they already have.

Things will get worse as time goes on, so BELIEVE THEM for what they say they will do, because they ARE NOT KIDDING AROUND.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast