Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico’s Obrador: Role Model for Illegal Aliens in U.S.

By John W. Lillpop

On Tuesday, Mexico’s Federal Tribunal ruled unanimously that Felipe Calderon is Mexico’s newly elected president. The ruling is final, appeals are not allowed. Go here: http://theconservativevoice.com/article/18053.html

At long last, Mexico’s bitterly contentious election is over. Mexican citizens can now unite and get on with life as one big family.

But, can they? Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, the losing candidate, immediately announced that he does not accept the ruling and will not recognize Calderon as Mexico’s president.

Obrador even vowed to disrupt Mexico’s presidential swearing-in ceremony, scheduled for December 1. This on the heels of events last week in which leftists seized the podium and refused to allow current President Vicente Fox to deliver his state of the state address to the Mexican Congress.

Even as despicable and loathsome as Democrats can be in America, they have never attempted to physically prevent a Republican president from delivering a State of the Union address.

In 2000, Al Gore accepted the Supreme Court ruling that went against him and in favor of G.W. Bush. Gore then gritted his teeth while witnessing the new Republican president being sworn into office on January 20, 2001.

To this day, Gore and the Democrats continue to whine that the 2000 election was stolen. Yet, because of their respect for the rule of law, Democrats have not sought to interfere with the legal functioning of the Bush Administration, except for their usual obstruct and tax tactics in Congress.

The contrast between Democracy in the United States and Mexico is striking, and should serve as a wake-up call for politicians charged with protecting and defending the U.S. Constitution.

Like Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador and his followers, millions of Mexican illegal aliens in the U.S. have shown their blatant disregard for Democracy by marching in the streets to protest the rule of law here.

We must not allow America to deteriorate into an extension of third-world Mexico.

Re: Mexico’s Obrador: Role Model for Illegal Aliens in U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    Democrats ..... their respect for the rule of law.
    Now that's funny!
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

What a great leader he is (NOT!)
    Another whiner from Mexico who does nothing but show what a sore loser he is. Obviously the Mexican people are brain washed into this entitlement attitude and their lack of respect for any laws, even their own. If they don't get their way, they whine and complain regardless of any laws. I've said it before, but their maturity shows nothing less than a 5 year old.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    I say: go get 'em Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador! Obviously I have no way of proving Obrador was ripped-off, but there are a lot of indicators that suggest such.

Obrador would have helped our cause. He is the kind of guy we conservatives in the United States hate, because he is huge on social welfare. He has openly said he would not allow NAFTA to stand as is, which means he would have forced re-negotiations, or possibly even pulled out. Personally, I think that would have been great for our cause (and the Mexican farmers) and not so good for the corporate America greedy machines that have placed us in the position we're in today. Calderon will cow-down to Bush, but Obrador wouldn't. I get a strong feeling Obrador has a a lot of disdain and contempt for the United States, but you know what - that's fine with me because I do not want to see a union between Mexico, U.S, and Canada.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW,
    I like your way of thinking!
    I forgot about Obrador's open comments against NAFTA. If he were president, it would actually be nice to see movement from Mexico to abolish NAFTA. It would certainly be a huge setback for the NWO and the NAU globalists.
    As I know many of us here will agree w/ you, we definately do not want to see a merger between US, Mexico & Canada. I know many Canadians who like Americans, but they also show pride in their country and do not want to be a 'union'.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I think MW is correct in his reasoning going as far as he goes.
    But what else might we expect from a leftist nutcake at our open back door?
    Keep goin' MW. What else do you see.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I say: go get 'em Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador! Obviously I have no way of proving Obrador was ripped-off, but there are a lot of indicators that suggest such.

Obrador would have helped our cause. He is the kind of guy we conservatives in the United States hate, because he is huge on social welfare. He has openly said he would not allow NAFTA to stand as is, which means he would have forced re-negotiations, or possibly even pulled out. Personally, I think that would have been great for our cause (and the Mexican farmers) and not so good for the corporate America greedy machines that have placed us in the position we're in today. Calderon will cow-down to Bush, but Obrador wouldn't. I get a strong feeling Obrador has a a lot of disdain and contempt for the United States, but you know what - that's fine with me because I do not want to see a union between Mexico, U.S, and Canada.
    Spot on! Calderon was carefully groomed to take the globalist, NAU reins from Fox, and Obrador is a huge fly in their ointment. Mexico NEEDS a revolution to break the endless cycle of corruption and elitist greed that keeps the huge majority of her people firmly locked in poverty. I am hoping Obrador will serve as the catalyst.