Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico, Bloody Mexico

It is increasingly obvious that the Obama administration is more interested in protecting Mexicans than Americans.

Case in point; Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has eleven suspects accused of murdering law enforcement officers in his maximum security county jail in downtown Phoenix. As reported in the August 18 Washington Post, “Justice Department officials in Washington have issued a rare threat to sue (Arpaio) if he does not cooperate with their investigation of whether he discriminates against Hispanics.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Beyond the labor market, U.S. taxpayers are spending $52 billion annually to educate the children of illegal aliens with local governments taking the biggest hit of nearly $50 billion.

Re: Mexico, Bloody Mexico

[quote="ReggieMay"]It is increasingly obvious that the Obama administration is more interested in protecting Mexicans than Americans.

Case in point; Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has eleven suspects accused of murdering law enforcement officers in his maximum security county jail in downtown Phoenix. As reported in the August 18 Washington Post, “Justice Department officials in Washington have issued a rare threat to sue (Arpaio) if he does not cooperate with their investigation of whether he discriminates against Hispanics.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if those illegals claiming asylum are getting asylum in this country. I have heard reports of them claiming it but not whether they get it.

GR
    America's government will move in force against mexico, their cartels, their mafias, and their illegal aliens when all of the mentioned move against anyone in the the USA government with the intent to do harm in the same way they've done harm against average Americans while the government has stood by and thumbed their noses at their fellow Americans.

In that second mexico, and all of the above, will be pushed back with the full force of America's military and might without mercy.

The other option is that God will raise up American leaders who will, indeed, show mexico, and all their cohorts, exactly why there are patriotic Americans.

God can change any situation in a matter of an instant, and has for the benefit of those who honor Him, and against anyone who treads on those who honor Him.

So let's all get to know God and His ways, because there's no one who can fight those who are harming America and Americans like God and His legions of angels can.

Weird Al Yankovich needs to re-do U2's "Bloody Sunday" and call it "Bloody Mexico."

I can't believe the news today
    Oh, I can't close my eyes and make it go away
    How long, how long must we sing this song?
    How long? How long?
    'Cause tonight we can be as one, tonight

Broken bottles under children's feet
    Bodies strewn across the dead end streets
    But I won't heed the battle call
    It puts my back up, puts my back up against the wall

And the battle's just begun
    There's many lost but tell me who has won
    The trench is dug within our hearts
    And mothers, children, brothers, sisters torn apart

Mexico, Bloody Mexico
    Mexico, Bloody Mexico
    Mexico, Bloody Mexico

Hey! This could be our anthem!!

Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

GR
    mexico has done NOTHING to advance the world, or to help any nation, except to steal from Americans.

mexico is the worst of neighbors, and they proclaim that America is a bad neighbor to them?

Though, there are rare few among them, their nation is based in a corrupt culture that their citizens willingly join in on, and THAT is what they bring to America's nation.

Drugging Americans is the product of mexico - not honorable in any form.

The time for storyland fictions about mexico is over, because that nation has NEVER been honorable - with rare few exceptions among them, and most of them are patriotic American first-and-foremost inside America that they call their homeland - working legally, living honorably, and breathing as LEGAL patriotic Americans who "are Americans" before they are anything.