Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How are the Mexican people handling this right now ? Does anyone have any news on that ?

I feel so sorry for the good Mexican people who have not participated in using and abusing our country for themselves.

They are in dire need of an honest election and from the looks of things it doesn't look like it will happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    They are in dire need of an honest election and from the looks of things it doesn't look like it will happen.
    I'm not sure about that. If it's stolen, it will be on the back end.

I wish we had their ID requirements for our elections.

From Michael Baron's description of the voting process:

When a Mexican voter enters the polls his voter ID card--with its picture and signature and hologram--is checked by one official with the list which shows a replica of each registered voter's card. Then the card is checked and held by another official who hands the voter his paper ballots (different ballots for each office). Then after the ballot is deposited, the card is checked again and handed back by a third official, and the voter's thumb is stamped with indelible ink. This is a much more rigorous process than in most of the United States--and would presumably outrage those Democrats who take the preposterous position that demanding a picture ID from a voter is a violation of civil rights. I have more confidence in Mexico's election procedures than I do in those in much of the United States.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/blog/2 ... baron.html

They also use paper ballots, so they have an audit trail and are able to do a physical recount.

Maybe once they finish taking over this country at least we'll get a decent voting system out of it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

The Leftists say if Calderon wins, the election has been rigged...

It sure is interesting that Mexico too has about a 50-50 split like the U.S.

They are predicting violence in the streets. I wonder which side would instigate that?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I saw that on the news where they look at the picture ID and compare it to a picture on a paper they have. I noticed that they allow children to accompany their parents into the voting booth whereas here we cannot.
    In my case they had to stand just outside the voting booth.

I wish they'd turn it around and be more diligent in checking ID's here and let the harmless little child into the voting booth. It figures that we'd have the important things flip-flopped.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Everything I'm hearing in the news tonight seems to indicate Calderon is probably the winner. If he didn't win with the votes, he'll probably win with ballot muniplation.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm a little speechless right now.

Just Verified It

Large numbers of Mexican voters who, took photos of their districts tally sheet found that the results shown by the PREP system online dont match. The differences go from 1 or 2 votes to over 600 per box and invariably favor candidate Calderon. Theres even a website where private citizens are sending these photos. I refused to believe it untill I verified it with the sheet of my district.

How are the Mexican people handling this right now ? Does anyone have any news on that ?
    I think they are worried. Prior to and during the elections the one thing they were very concerned about was protests. Unfortunately, the leftist candidate has stated he will call for protests if he does not win.

As to what happens if he still loses after the recount, I don't know.

My 2 cents on the subject and my opinion only.

I have been following Corsi's articles and have come to the opinion that President Bush has a tremendous investment in seeing a continuation of the Mexico/US/Canada "North American Union" agenda.

I believe that the ultimate success of this agenda has played a huge role in:

1) the lack of border security despite 9/11,

2) promise to send 6,000 NG to the border, 1500 by 6/30 and failing to meet that deadline. Sending the NG to do anything BUT secure the border.

3) accusing the minutemen of being vigilanties,

4) refusal to enforce immigration laws and playing catch/release.

5) bragging about having 'deported' 6 million, but just today claim that those who are here already cannot be sent back.

6)the rush to pass legislation that will grant amnesty to BOTH illegals and their employers, while publicly denying it is amnesty,

7)Supporting legislation the puts Bush squarely in the corner with Senator Kennedy and the liberals agenda.

national security used as blackmail by the refusal to pass border security legislation without the amnesty provision included.

9)the recruitment and appointment of many, many Latinos to positions high in this administration,

10)the formation of the RNC's Hispanic Advisory Committee

11)despite the threat to national security and with no attempts to stop them, on several occassions, allowing millions of illegals to take to the streets, shutting down major cities while threatening to shut down the entire country

12)Without apology, Karl Rove's attendence at racist LA RAZA'S Annual meeting,

That's just off the top of my head. I watched as Bush and the Canadian PM gave a presser today and I could not help but wonder if they were sweating bullets over the outcome of the Mexican election or if they might somehow have been reassured. I went digging and came up with the same information posted by ohflyingone (above). I found this information as well....

"In May, Mexican investigators asked ChoicePoint to send representatives to Mexico City, but the company refused, fearing that its employees would be arrested, Jordan said. Instead, ChoicePoint persuaded Mexican officials to come to the Mexican consulate in Atlanta, where the company handed over the electoral data."

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=Choi ... 1&.intl=us

Is it crazy to think that it is possibly more than a coincidence that this election is too close to call?

As to what happens if he still loses after the recount, I don't know.
    Answer to my own question: He plans to take the matter to court in addition to protesting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast