Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvic
    Agree, Mexico is behaving like an enemy.
    We are always to be blamed, laughed at, taking advantage of etc.
    If we have people toppling other governments worldwide, why dont they take care of Mexico, so a new government can better take care of its own?
    In terms of drugs, I agree. While I completely object to illegal immigration, there are several factors I see as a flight instead of fight senario. The peso has decreased in value by 50% in the past 5 years. Any apparent honest polititians seem to have a habit of waking up dead. in terms of the betterment of Legal citizens, we are left with the choice of expelling all illegals or invading Mexico and fixing their government, or as a compromise, cooperate with mexico in securing both sides of the boarder.

On the other hand, I can't exactly say our government is an ideal model, and regretably, I can't think of a better one. That is why they're coming here. Looking south, we have Columbia, and other countries who have actively produced drugs that have made their way to our country. Geometrically one could argue that the drugs traveled through the fastest possible route on land, through Mexico. Mexico has not been our friend for generations in this area.

President Bush and our governmnet are sleeping with the enemy (Mexico.) They better wake up before America will have to face another nightmare like 9/11. The nightmare we are facing now is crossing our borders daily, it is marching in our streets causing civil disobedience of our laws, it is infiltrating our schools, putting a tax burnden on us, causing us to lose our jobs, bringing diseases that had disapeared from the United States. This nightmare that we facing won't go away, the president and our government are seeing to that. Not only will our generation but the generations of Americans yet to come will have to endure the nightmare that our leaders are forcing American citizens to live with. We are common everyday people, the working class, unlike our elitist government we wont have walls to hide behind when we are over run by our enemy, we will have to be out front facing the nightmare. God forbid if it comes to our sons and daughters, husbands and wives having to fight to protect us on our own soil. Wake up President Bush, elected federal, state and city governments, before our nation as we know is taken over by our enemy.

swtncgram

great post, but I'm afraid they really don't care about the common people and it matters not that they be black or white
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12