Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    We really need to get it clarified that anchor babies are NOT US Citizens. This kid should have been deported with Elvira.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I'm disappointed to see the negative remarks about a kid who hasn't done anything wrong. There's no reason Saul can't continue education through college and even beyond -he is an innocent child caught up in this mess. Now, if there is a scholarship paid for by the Mexican gov't for him to attend a US college, surely they can find a good job for Elvira in Mexico that will give her AND Saul a chance for a better life. And given the cost of living in Mexico, why can't her supporters just contribute to a fund for her and her son -they would be able to live quite well then. Does that not make sense? Is the gov't of Mexico that prostrate that they would rather berate the US for deporting her instead of showing how much love Mexico has for its people by taking care of ONE woman and her son -I didn't use a question mark there because I already know the answer...

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    I'm disappointed to see the negative remarks about a kid who hasn't done anything wrong. There's no reason Saul can't continue education through college and even beyond -he is an innocent child caught up in this mess. Now, if there is a scholarship paid for by the Mexican gov't for him to attend a US college, surely they can find a good job for Elvira in Mexico that will give her AND Saul a chance for a better life. And given the cost of living in Mexico, why can't her supporters just contribute to a fund for her and her son -they would be able to live quite well then. Does that not make sense? Is the gov't of Mexico that prostrate that they would rather berate the US for deporting her instead of showing how much love Mexico has for its people by taking care of ONE woman and her son -I didn't use a question mark there because I already know the answer...
    Saul isn't innocent...He's their media weapon. He's the 8 year old little boy they have going on TV to cry about evil racist and mean our laws are. He's their little propaganda machine.

I don't care about his damn education or Elvira having a better life. I just want them out of my country.

Saul is an anchor baby so therefore he isn't even really a US citizen.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    This is a nice sentiment, but a foolish one. You're falling right into Elvira's trap. She's using Saul to get a foothold into the U.S., not only for her, but for every illegal immigrant parent of every anchor baby.

Sob stories like this fall on deaf ears for me, and they should for you too. Don't fall for it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Who cares.
    You don't think that he his going to actually 'graduate' do you?

BTW. Why didn't Elvira (Mistress of the Dark side) send the kid back to live with his father rather than some unrelated woman?

What about the rest of the Anchor Babies??? Can't they give monies to the rest of them???

No, this sob story with the kids isn't working on me at all. I too feel that children born to illegals are NOT American citizens. I just refuse to make personal attacks on a child who has no say so in what happens to him. I'm focusing my anger and dismay at those who know full well that the illegals are colonizing this country to the displacement of Americans and in many cses their deaths. You know the "powers that be" have done many studies about immigration so they know what is happening across this country. We have to face the fact that our gov't is the responsible party for this. Remember the rumors of a police state. What better reason to institute martial law than civil war here in the states? Let's not fall for this crap. The cops being exposed in Montebello is an example how OUR own gov't can do things to get a desired affect. Let us stay focused on the issue at hand: The Constitution is being subverted and trampled upon by those at the highest levels, and it's time we gave a damn...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12