Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interference from foreign countries

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    we dont interfere with mexico or other countries immigration laws.
    but mexico and other latin american countries sure love getting in our business.
    if hwe had a government that had a pair, things might be different
    It seems to me that foreign governments are providing support to illegal immigration in this country. Most notoriously, Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. They encourage their citizens to go illegally to the U.S. to make money and send it back home. They provide the migrants with logistic and diplomatic support. They treat the illegal immigrants as "heroes" and glamorize them. Has the U.S. President and those foreign countries made a secret deal?

working4change
    Welcome padlock to Alipac

Re: Interference from foreign countries

Quote Originally Posted by padlock
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    we dont interfere with mexico or other countries immigration laws.
    but mexico and other latin american countries sure love getting in our business.
    if hwe had a government that had a pair, things might be different
    It seems to me that foreign governments are providing support to illegal immigration in this country. Most notoriously, Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. They encourage their citizens to go illegally to the U.S. to make money and send it back home. They provide the migrants with logistic and diplomatic support. They treat the illegal immigrants as "heroes" and glamorize them. Has the U.S. President and those foreign countries made a secret deal?
    Hi Padlock,

Good to have you here on Alipac .

I am not sure what the reason is for U.S. to not enforce immigration laws; however, what I do know is this entire Country has became a nightmare in just a few years and it has almost become a lawless nation as well pertaining to illegal immigration.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    mexico has no problem telling us that this country is full of mexican nationals and we damn well better leave them alone

Now what leverage they have with our govt , I can't figure out , but its high time the citizens of this country put a stop to this idiocy

mexican nationals without status have no right to be here, its not racist , its not separating families and its not nazi or inhuman to deport them , they DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

"As we row across the Potomac, I have just one thing to say to my men!"

"Let's Whoop Some Ass!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Interference from foreign countries

Quote Originally Posted by padlock
    They treat the illegal immigrants as "heroes" and glamorize them. Has the U.S. President and those foreign countries made a secret deal?
    "Nice first post padlock, to answer your question yes I believe you're right!"
    And hey let's ask "ISSA" Oh! yeah!

"Welcome to Alipac!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "As we row across the Potomac, I have just one thing to say to my men!"

"Let's Whoop Some Ass!"
    Yes!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12