Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Mexico hasn't paid for the border. Now what ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This may be coming.

Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days ‘Reduction In Force’ Procedure

https://www.alipac.us/f9/trump-can-s...2-proc-369057/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is sick, and he should not do anything of the sort.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Layoff all the Obama ones
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    . . . This is really too stupid to waste time and space on.
    And yet you keep doing it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    That is sick, and he should not do anything of the sort.
    You don't support smaller government and a reduction in annual spending?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    I kind of like the metal bollard design. But it should have some bar welded on to it at vehicle height. Otherwise they will just ram some wedge through it enough to get a body through. A lot of these migrants are construction workers and they are not stupid.
    I suspect corrupt border patrol agents and the cartels prefer it too. I've heard it said that the bollard fencing designs makes it easier for cartels to pass drugs, cash, and money cards through the slats. Same thing for border patrol taking payoffs. This is one of the reasons I prefer Trump's original idea of a big beautiful steel rebar reinforced concrete wall. I think he had it right during the campaign. The border patrol have their own reasons for supporting the bollard style fencing and it may not all be good. If BP can see through it, so can illegals and cartel members.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You don't support smaller government and a reduction in annual spending?
    Well, of these 9 departments, I'd like to see an elimination of the 113,000 employees of the IRS by passing the FairTax but until we pass the FairTax I imagine we need them to process your silly little tax return mess and make sure you get all your little deductions and tax credit entitlements you like so much.

I'd like to see thousands of more federal employees working for DHS, more Border Patrol, more ICE agents, more Immigration Judges, more Immigration Prosecutors for DOJ, more Detention Space for Immigration violators and illegal aliens, and more workers to operate those facilities according to federal and state laws.

I'd like to see thousands of more federal employees working for the US Department of Interior, forestry rangers, federal land rangers, national parks rangers and so forth to better patrol and manage our federal properties and protect them from illegal aliens, poachers, polluters, trespassers, arsonists and gross negligence.

I'd like to see expansion including more money and employees of the US Department of Labor so it can better enforce US labor laws against illegal aliens, illegal workers and illegal employers including those who cheat on work visas and better protect the American Worker.

I'd like to see a reduction in spending on Medicaid, Food Stamps, and other Subsistence type programs related to poverty and unemployment by continuing to grow the economy properly, increase good paying jobs for Americans, run illegal alien and excess legal workers out of here, and cut these programs by at least 50% in the near term because people no longer qualify because they've moved to the work force at good wages and can sustain themselves.

I actually like the way Trump is managing the federal government, EXCEPT FOR THIS STUPID SHUTDOWN, where he's reducing by attrition and vacancies, reducing regulations and unnecessary paperwork projects, while requesting expansion of those agencies where we need more federal workers to enforce our laws and fix our problems. Excluding military soldiers and USPS, we only have about 2 million federal workers for manage and govern our nation of 330,000,000 people, so to me, federal civilian workers are not a burden at all. that's only 3/4 of 1% of our population employed to do all the things we want and demand they do. Again, we could knock that down by passing the FairTax and eliminating those 113,000 IRS workers, reassign them to important matters or help them find good jobs in the private sector, with their skills, I imagine they would be in high demand.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Well, of these 9 departments, I'd like to see an elimination of the 113,000 employees of the IRS by passing the FairTax but until we pass the FairTax I imagine we need them to process your silly little tax return mess and make sure you get all your little deductions and tax credit entitlements you like so much.
    I asked you a legitimate question and you used it as an opportunity to personally attack me. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

I asked you a legitimate question and you used it as an opportunity to personally attack me. Not cool.

What makes the income tax "personally" you? I think you're mixed up. The income tax applies to everyone. It even applies to illegal aliens. So there's nothing "personally" or specially about you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast