Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico says: "We will not permit a stupid wall!"

Border wall proposal angers many in Mexico

The government has hired a public relations firm to carry out a lobbying campaign against the plan.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/miami/16359.html

EL UNIVERSAL ONLINE-- Mexico pledged to block a U.S. proposal to extend walls along the U.S. border, promising Tuesday to raise "a storm of criticism" and the condemnation of the international community against a bill that would also criminalize undocumented migrants.

Mexico raised the stakes in the battle against the bill, approved by the House of Representatives last week, by hiring a U.S. public relations firm and organizing a separate U.S. lobbying campaign against it.

Oh great, now U.S. public relations firms are taking cash from a foreign govt. to protest against border protection and U.S. national security. At one time this might be considered treason.

"Mexico is not going to bear, it is not going to permit and it will not allow a stupid thing like this wall," Foreign Relations Secretary Luis Ernesto Derbez said, adding the government will do "whatever is needed" to oppose the measure.

WILL NOT ALLOW construction of a secure border fence? Who the hell do they think they are to dictate to us what we can and can't do in regards to our own security and national interests? They will 'do whatever they can' to oppose the wall. How about doing whatever it can to keep its citizens from invading and turning us into a third world nation like they have created in their own country?

"What has to be done is to raise a storm of criticism, as is already happening, against this," he said.

Derbez said he would take the issue to the international community, in an effort to build opposition to the measures.

Mexico is organizing U.S. church, community and business groups to oppose the proposal, and it has hired Allyn & Company, a Dallas-based public relations company, to help improve the country´s image and stem the immigration backlash.

"If people in the U.S. and Canada had an accurate view of the success of democracy, political stability and economic prosperity in Mexico, it would improve their views on specific bilateral issues like immigration and border security," Rob Allyn, president of the PR firm, told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

If only we ignorant Americans had "an accurate view of the success of democracy, political stability and economic prosperity in Mexico"? Can you believe this B.S.? If they are so successful, then why does a full 10% of its population have to illegally invade our country and mooch off U.S. taxpayers for everything from healthcare, housing, welfare/food stamps, etc. to education for their prolific offsping? Give me a friggin' break. The only thing more disgsusting than this spewing of garbage, is the fact that Bush just sits back and takes this crap, if not altogether siding with these corrupt, gutless, worthless morons.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Well, this is just going to far. If the US Government will take volunteers to work on the wall: I'll donate 2 weeks of my time, pay my own way and all my cost during that time just to pizz of the mexican government a little more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have been discussing this on another thread but I can't FIND IT!!! I'll keep searching. I posted, on that one, that the PR firm was probably a "WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF HALLIBURTON"!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Americans love it when international-types tell us what laws we can enact.

--------------------------------------------

Mexico raised the stakes in the battle against the bill, approved by the House of Representatives last week, by hiring a U.S. public relations firm and organizing a separate U.S. lobbying campaign against it.
    ---------------------------------------------

Public relations? Americans will love it when they start seeing commercials about how they are racist, and would be helpless without
    Mexican workers.

This will backfire, like the Saudi royal family running radio ads about how peaceful they are.

-----------------
    Derbez said he would take the issue to the international community, in an effort to build opposition to the measures.
    ---------------

Please Mr. Derbez, DO bring enormous international opposition to these measures.
    I want the United Nations to condemn the fence bill(while ignoring Dutch, French and Italian crackdowns, if they exist).

I want the U.N. to stake it's entire existence on defeating the wall.

I want the U.N. to declare war on the United States, over this bill, (So we can defeat them and have their leaders in prison by this Saturday)

I hope the Mexican army sends a convoy directly into Arizona to try to stop the wall.

We are at war with Mexico. the longer the public(and Bush) sleeps, the greater the chance for Mexico's victory.

pa

I wonder if they will permit a SMART wall? What a headline. LOL I don't know how they plan to stop us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Fox thought for one minute that there was nothing he could do to influence the decision to build the wall, he would do nothing. Since he has plans to do something, he must think that he can actually influence the decision. For that to happen, he must have help. That's where things went wrong from the get-go. Nevertheless, if a PR group is all he can muster (which should be the only thing), then we need to make sure that he doesn't get anymore than that. If it ends up that the decision is reversed, we will have a HUGE fiasco on our hands. Mabey it will expose where all of the rot is coming from.

Now when he says he will not permit a wall to be built, well you're just whistin' Dixie, Foxie 'ol boy!! Blow that hot air!!

Allyn & Company, a Dallas-based public relations company, to help improve the country´s image and stem the immigration backlash.
    too much ! first we should have a national contest to design the wall- like the Pilsbury Bake off contest-
    words fail me --- an american pr firm hired to stem the backlash? after christmas I will be doing some search on this firm- we should start an email backlash chain letter right away !

"We are at war with Mexico"

I wholeheartedly agree. Though it IS an undeclared war.

I sent Vicente "the Puke" Fox an e-mail today.

Informed the elite buddy of our elite class (heck, elites across the world are much the same, having more in common with each other than us mere commoners) of the growing anger among many Americans and the ever-rising cry for WAR against Mexico.

I have taken enough law classes and studied the slander/libel laws just enough to avoid writing that which the elite class could use to silence a "mere commoner" rebelling against THEIR system.

Still, sadly, despite my writing in generalities and not directly threatening any individual I STILL have to worry about jack-booted thugs appearing at my door to curtail my freedom of speech.

I have no doubts that the "system" will rid itself of any threat to the status quo....... even if the anger is directed at a foreigner who actively aids the invasion of our once-sovereign country.

Isn't it sad that an American citizen takes a risk directing anger at a curr dog such as Vicente Fox? Well, the elite class takes care of its own.

Where are the new breed of Founders to lead us?

obbop, if Fox publishes his e-mail address, he surely doesn't expect fan mail when so many hate him! If he did, what a surprise he's in for!

We need to find those new founders to lead, that is a fact. And we need to find them soon, in time to let our current rogues gallery know who their replacements will be come election time.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    we should start an email backlash chain letter right away !
    Great idea
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast