Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The man doesn't even realize an undocumented worker and an illegal alien is the same thing

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican President Felipe Calderon accused the United States on Sunday of stepping up persecution and abuse of undocumented Mexican workers with a crackdown on illegal immigrants.

He must of graduated from the same schools as Bush!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!This has been extended to 9/11 ALIPAC's anniversary date, we have fallen short of the goal and have so many fights ahead of us, remember all small donations add up .
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    __________________________________________________ __________-
    THE FERN AND THE BAMBOO

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80573
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can't even comment on this, I'm so thoroughly disgusted with Arellano and Mexico's interference in our business. I think we had better blitz the White House and let GW know this won't be tolerated by our citizenship!

Do you suppose Calderon is against FAMILY REUNION in Mexico?

yes, I bet he is.... too many Mex families coming back would be a problem, maybe end up in a revolution.
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

The video of this imbecile is here:

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/03/v ... wbreakers/

Como se dice, "shut your fat trap, you blood-sucking parasite" en Espanol?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I think we had better blitz the White House and let GW know this won't be tolerated by our citizenship!
    Cvangel, I think this is a must and that we should organize it Tuesday, right after the holiday.

The White House needs to hear how Americans feel about this. We KNOW that millions of Americans have NOT HEARD ABOUT IT, especially with the holiday, but we also KNOW that IF THEY DID, THEY'D BE WITH US 100%.

He may not give a damn, but it's about time that he start giving a damn about what we have to say about this.

And if he doesn't care what we think, then we should transfer the blitz directly to Calderon via NumbersUSA with a petition or with ALIPAC and a letter. Either way, we should not sit back and take this lightly.

Calderon and Mexico are WAY OUT OF BOUNDS and WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

Listen up George W. Bush, we've had it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in!!!

I'm in, too. I've been ready to address this for a long time. Mexico is the elephant in our room, and if our government refuses to confront it, we need to force the issue. If successful in our mission, I believe many of the problems resulting from this invasion will be resolved. What we're battling now is, in part, the result of many years of national apathy and cowardice. No wonder Mexico has become so presumptuous and bullying.

What we're battling now is, in part, the result of many years of national apathy and cowardice. No wonder Mexico has become so presumptuous and bullying.
    And bullying they are.

The more I think about it, maybe it's best that we send the emails to Calderon. It's not going to make a difference to George Bush what we think or what we say anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It may be paranoia is starting to take over, but I get the uneasy feeling there are things going on behind the scene that Americans have yet to hear about.

In the days of Eisenhower, when the word went out that illegal aliens either leave on their own or the government would help them along, there was no hesitation. The order went out and the illegals were moved back across the border.

Bush is paying us lip service; raids are sporadic' and the handful deported come right back through the revolving doors at a border that is every bit as porous today as it was 10 years ago.

Recently Calderon pokes a finger in the eye of the United States because we aren't treating HIS citizens, living in OUR country illegally, as VIPs. Yet, there is little mention in his State of the Union Address as to how he plans to call his people home. Instead, he complains the US is using intimidating and humiliating tactic to frighten Mexican citizens (living illegally in the US) and because of this they saving their money rather than sending it back to Mexico. After this hits all the major newpapers and media - the Administration and Congress say absolutely NOTHING!

Now, we learn - for the next year - 151 Mexican trucks will be cruising the roadways of the US, transporting goods (and who knows what else).

So, what is going on between Calderon and Bush? What kind of sell-out agreement has Clinton/Bush made with Mexico? Why hasn't America been let in on the secret?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12