Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEXICO'S IMMIGRATION LAWS

Wouldn't it be great if we enforce our immigration laws as Mexico does. Especially the one that a private citizen can make an arrest of illegals. How is illegal Argentines working in Mexico is there is no work? They can afford to deport and we cannot.

Mexico has very strict immigration laws pertaining to both illegal and legal immigrants. The Mexican constitution restricts non-citizens or foreign-born persons from participating in politics, holding office, acting as members of the clergy, or serving on the crews of Mexican-flagged ships or airplanes. Certain legal rights are waived in the case of foreigners, such as the right to a deportation hearing or other legal motions. In cases of flagrante delicto, any person may make a citizen's arrest on the offender and any accomplices, turning them over without delay to the nearest authorities.In the first eight months of 2005 alone, more than 120,000 people from Central America have been deported to their countries of origin. This is a significantly higher percentage than in 2002, when for the entire year, only 130,000 people were deported Another important group of people are those of Chinese origin, who pay about $5,500 to smugglers to be taken to Mexico from Hong Kong. It is estimated that 2.4% of rejections for work permits in Mexico correspond to Chinese citizens Many women from Eastern Europe, Asia, the United States, and Central and South America are also offered jobs at table dance establishments in large cities throughout the country causing the National Institute of Migration (INM) in Mexico to raid strip clubs and deport foreigners who work without the proper documentation Many illegally immigrated Argentines are currently working in the country with the proper documentation, including some who work also in table dance establishments. In 2004, the INM deported 188,000 people at a cost of $10 million Despite maintaining its own aggressive stance on immigration Mexico condemns the United States for its efforts at building a fence to stem the flow of illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Isn't it funny how mexico gets to enforce their tough immigration laws, and we never hear a word from any of the hispanic support groups, etc. regarding the 'inhumanity' of mexico being able to enforce their laws. And then they whine and complain when Americans want our government to uphold the laws of the US.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Mexico is simply a self-interested hypocrtitical country. Americans have great ideals of altruism, self-criticism, fair play, multi-culturalism etc. Other cultures do NOT believe in these lofty ideals. They just know that they can use them against Americans as leverage for getting what they want. Like la Raza and Mecha screaming racism at the Minutemen....Please, these are brazenly arrogant mestizo supremicist organizations. Like the Mexican government criticising our potential plans for a fence.....While they march Central Americans out of there country with military through rugged terrain. Central Americans have been jailed, beaten, murdered and raped by the Mexican military. Americans need to forget about being altruistic. Nobody believes in this concept but us, and they are looking after themselves and laughing at us. Mexico needs to STFU and let us deal with the border how we see fit.....But they sure know our achilles heal, do they not...............YOU RACIST!!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The British in India were undermined by a belief in the universal right of due process. Ghandi simply created so many cases that the British bogged down.

My experience in Mexico in 1977 on a visitors visa was that when I was runnng out of money I knew that I was unable to get myself a salaried job. I tried getting a work exchange so that I would not lose money by paying hotel rent. I was unable to get that either. The hotels there said that hiring someone without a visa was illegal and they could not risk it because the Immigration would find out. The two jobs I could get were as a tutor in a student lodging and as an elder care worker for my Mexican relatives.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)