Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    75% of the locals can't afford to buy homes but the illegals manage just fine.

They also had another story last year about how local real estate agents and mortgage lenders were being educated on how to be sensitive to illegals when they were in the process of buying homes. How you shouldn't be surprised if they were late for appointments because that's how their "culture" operates, expect ALL the family members to show up and how they will want to use their undocumented "mattress money" as a down payment. I couldn't believe they put this in the newspaper..
    Diana could you find that story in the newspaper archives and post a link? I keep html's of various interesting tidbits. This sounds like one for my collection. Thanks.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    In the state of MA there are very few places or towns that have not been invaded by illegals. Even Cape Cod which is a tourist mecca is now invaded due to employers (restaurants, stores, etc) hiring people who come over here on a summer work visa and never go back. The crime rate is going through the roof down there. I am glad my elderly mom sold her house down there as I was sure she would become a victim of some crime down there due to illegals.
    Yup! I live in that part of MA. We are being invaded here.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

There is not ONE town or city in the state of TENN of any size at all that hasn't been invaded. We have the 2nd fastest growing illegal pop. in the Nation., because of our "immigrant friendly atmosphere", as it is put in the local paper. 25% of the Nashville school system are ESL (which now is called pc correct ELL) students. ELL really ticks me off, because the pc correct BS. English Language Learners could be ANYONE, but ESL identifies them as a foreigner. They are trying to CLOAK everything and hide all references to the real facts.

Diana could you find that story in the newspaper archives and post a link? I keep html's of various interesting tidbits. This sounds like one for my collection. Thanks.
    Sure, I'll try to locate it and post the link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12