Thread: Michael Medved

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michael Medved

Okay, I almost forgot to tell y'all. I don't know who can listen to Michael Medved, but he is going to the dogs......and fast.

FIRST of all he had our "dear friend" Reuben Navarette sitting in for him on Friday........oh my gosh......that guy is a JOKE and a HALF.

I am wondering if they are setting up their calls (planned calls) from people to make Americans who are against illegal immigration look bad. It certainly appears to be possible.

Michael Medved is not representative of most Republicans and conservatives.......he is representative of GEORGE W. BUSH and no one else.

IF you can listen to him next week, please do and tell us what you think.

It's pathetic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I haven't listened to that idiot since he backed the amnesty bill. He's not only a Bush apologist, he's a moron. He makes little sense.

Having a Reconquista like Navarette doing his show just proves it all.

Agree totally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Medved on the same station with Limbaugh to me they are just about one in the same?!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

LegalUSCitizen, I'm glad you finally found out that Medved is a Bushbot, just like Sean Hanity.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I accidentally turned that station on and I heard Ruben. When I didn't know it was him, I thought he had a pleasant voice. But then he said who he was and I immediately changed the channel.

I'm going to have to email KRLA 870 am's program director and give him a piece of my mind. This is the same station that our heroes Kevin James and Terry Anderson are on.

As far as I'm concerned, Medved has gone over to the dark side and I quit listening to his drivel a while back.

I used to like him but apparently have missed out on his deterioration.

Check your affiliates and see if you can get Phil Valentine out of Nashville,
    TN. Hes really good. He was very instrumental in organizing our battles
    to fight off a state income tax....twice. Hes been preaching "demagnetize
    America" for a long time!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!