Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Michelle Malkin - Bombshell: Tancredo polling even with Hickenlooper in Pueblo, Colo.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Michelle Malkin - Bombshell: Tancredo polling even with Hickenlooper in Pueblo, Colo.

Michelle Malkin

Bombshell: Tancredo polling even with Hickenlooper in Pueblo, Colo.

==>
    http://twitchy.com/2013/09/11/bombsh...n-pueblo-colo/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bombshell: Tancredo polling even with Hickenlooper in Pueblo, Colo.

Posted at 11:35 am on September 11, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments 37

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper is up for re-election next year. According to Public Policy Polling, a liberal-leaning polling company, Hickenlooper is tied 42-42 with GOP former Rep. Tom Tancredo in Angela Giron’s district (Senate District 3):

PPP surveyed 579 likely voters. Cross-tabs showed a large gender gap:

As David Kopel notes, the district is deep blue:

Pueblo, the largest city in southern Colorado, delivered the result that stunned almost everyone. For more than a century, Pueblo has been a Colorado stronghold of working-class union Democrats. Like most of southern Colorado, it has a large Hispanic population. Obama won Senate District 3 by 19% in 2012. In 2010, Democratic Senator Angela Giron won her race by about 5:4.

It’s one thing for a deliberately polarizing legislator like Morse to lose a close race in a swing district. It’s quite another for Giron to lose by 12 points in a district that is 47% Democratic and 23% Republican.
    We learned last year to take polls with a grain of salt, but there is reason to believe this particular poll was spot-on:

We did a poll last weekend in Colorado Senate District 3 and found that voters intended to recall Angela Giron by a 12 point margin, 54/42. In a district that Barack Obama won by almost 20 points I figured there was no way that could be right and made a rare decision not to release the poll. It turns out we should have had more faith in our numbers [because] she was indeed recalled by 12 points.
    If Tancredo is indeed anywhere close to even with Hickenlooper in this district … just wow.

Related: Colorado grass-roots to Gov. Hickenlooper: You’re next!

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/11/bombsh...n-pueblo-colo/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Colorado grass-roots to Gov. Hickenlooper: You’re next!

Posted at 1:09 am on September 11, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Nate Duehr @denverpilot
    The People of Colorado have spoken! And we aren't finished yet. Governor Hickenlooper we are coming for your anti-constituent behavior next.
    12:47 AM - 11 Sep 2013

They’ve only just begun to fight. As Twitchy reported earlier tonight, Colorado grass-roots activists scored a “Total Recall” of two prominent state Democratic legislators who spearheaded radical gun control legislation backed by out-of-state billionaire Michael Bloomberg and the gun-grabbing lobby.
    Gov. John Hickenlooper, who remained AWOL for much of the recall campaign, was nowhere to be found in Colorado Springs or Pueblo. The writing is on the wall.

Jon Thompson @JonThompsonDC

Colorado Democrat State Senator loses recall. Bad bad bad news for Gov. Hickenlooper's 2014 re-elect hopes. #COgov #COpolitics
    11:35 PM - 10 Sep 2013

Blu3 Yeti @Blu3Yeti
    Great day for #Freedom and #Liberty in Colorado. Hickenlooper better be watching, because he is next. #CoRecall #Co2014
    12:35 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Daniel Chacon @danieljchacon
    "Today is a great day and historic at the least. Hickenlooper is next," @EPCSheriff Terry Maketa says about #COrecall and Gov. @hickforco.
    12:28 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Gram Cracka @CoFemale
    Next voting cycle to get rid of Hickenlooper and 1 Dem majority. We gained back two seats. Don't mess with the Constitution.
    12:12 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Jeff Gebott @jeffgebott
    Hickenlooper is next. Great job southern Colorado!
    11:57 PM - 10 Sep 2013

Greg @CajunConservatv
    Hi @hickforco, maybe you can run for @MikeBloomberg's job next year. After tonight, you'll have a better chance there. #CORecall
    12:32 AM - 11 Sep 2013

jeff ross @cabbyjeff
    @michellemalkin I think @hickforco is not getting a good nights sleep. Maybe he's next.
    11:38 PM - 10 Sep 2013

Beckeelynn @beckeelynn
    Now that we succeeded with Morse and Giron, its time to move it on up and get rid of Hickenlooper in 2014 #TakingBackCO #CORecall
    12:55 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Michelle Malkin ✔ @michellemalkin
    Where are you, Gov. Hickenlooper? @hickforco #YoureNext #CORecall #2A
    12:25 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Slavic Wonder @Slavicwonder
    @michellemalkin @hickforco shaking in his cowboy boots
    12:26 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Lucy♥s#2MBikers @LucyKnows1
    @michellemalkin Hickenlooper is in twouble anti-#2A , pro- #Obamacare, anti-oil/gas, stay-of-execution/murderer Dunlap @hickforco
    12:51 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Jason B. Whitman ✔ @JasonBWhitman
    He's at Morse's victory par... Oh wait. RT @michellemalkin: Where are you, Gov. Hickenlooper? @hickforco #YoureNext #CORecall #2A
    12:31 AM - 11 Sep 2013

Bob Owens @bob_owens
    BREAKING: CO Gov John Hickenlooper asks Michael Bloomberg for witness protection. #corecall
    12:27 AM - 11 Sep 2013

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/11/colora...er-youre-next/

This is a pretty big deal for anyone that knows Tancredo

Dear xxxxx,

A new poll out of Pueblo shows that yesterday’s historic recall of two out-of-touch Democrat state legislators was no fluke.

In fact, despite being a heavily Democratic district, this new PPP poll has me tied with Gov. Hickenlooper at 42% to 42% and 16% still undecided.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2013/SD3Results.pdf

Being tied with Hickenlooper in Pueblo, is like being tied with Obama in Chicago.

The pundits may be surprised but I am not.

Like no other campaign in Colorado, our campaign is winning over not only the Republican base but vast amounts of Independent and common sense Democrats as well.

They know I will fight for workers and their families against the corrupt and disastrous policies that are getting a rubber stamp from Governor John Hickenlooper.

That’s why I need your help right away to ensure the Great Colorado Recall is complete when we finally remove Gov. Hickenlooper from office.

(Please click here to help me keep the Great Colorado Recall going and restore sanity to our government.)

Clearly, swing voters know that despite the millions of dollars pouring in to Colorado from New York and Hollywood billionaires, Coloradans are demanding a genuine reformer like me who will fight to stop the madness being forced on us by out-of-touch left-wing radicals in Denver.

Last Saturday I took a break from my campaign to lead a group of volunteers to Southern Colorado to help Republicans win yesterday’s historic recall elections.

We sure won this first round.

The outpouring was tremendous and it was clear that despite a voter’s registration, citizens are fed up with government as usual and are demanding the kind of real change I will bring to the Governor’s office.

As the recall results and this new poll prove, if we are poised to win in traditionally Democratic strong holds like Pueblo, we are well on our way to winning state-wide.

(Please click here to help me keep the Great Colorado Recall going and restore sanity to our government.)

With the election season already upon us, I know it won’t be easy especially when my opponents resort to their typical sleazy negative tactics in an attempt to deceive voters.

But with your help right away, I will refuse to let them win and ruin our chances at genuine conservative reform.

You can bet that the liberal political insiders in BOTH parties will now circle their wagons in a fruitless attempt to stop their bleeding. They will now raise millions more from out-of-state radicals like New York billionaire Michael Bloomberg and attempt to knock me down with outright lies and deception.

This is what they do! When voters begin to get wise to their antics, the pundits try to change the narrative so that a genuine reformer like me won’t stand a chance.

But I won’t let them if you won’t either.

The stakes are too high to sit back now, especially after we’ve won these recall elections and swing voters are beginning to surge in support of our campaign.

For the sake of conservative reformers in Colorado and all over America, we must re-double our efforts right away and show that even a swing state like Colorado can elect genuine conservatives like me to take back our government from those who have abused it.

So please help me continue to lead the charge in Colorado and America by donating your most generous donation today.

The law says the legal maximum you can give is $550 to $1100. I know that’s a lot to ask for but that’s how critical this campaign is if we are going to succeed. Every single dollar is important if we are going to keep the Great Colorado Recall going.

So even if $50 or $100 is more doable for you at this time, please don’t delay in clicking HERE to send it in right away.

Thanks for letting me share this great news with you and for joining with me right away to keep the pressure on the liberal insiders who are about to get an even bigger wake up call.
    For freedom,

Tom Tancredo (R)

P.S. The new poll I mentioned above doesn’t surprise me. Unlike any other campaign in Colorado, we are not only winning the Republican base but also vast amounts of swing voters who we must have to finally “recall” Gov. Hickenlooper too.

(Please click here to help me keep the Great Colorado Recall going and restore sanity to our governent.)

Together we will fight and win to give workers and their families the chance to be free and prosper again.

Thank you for all you can do.

www.TancredoForGovernor.org

http://www.alipac.us/f19/after-12-po...2/#post1367092

Colorado grass-roots to Gov. Hickenlooper: You’re next!