Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, they're all on Jewish Holiday now, but we need to hit them hard when they all come back on Monday.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds good tinybobidaho. I'll call too (early and often)

I see on CSpan (not 2) that there are still some Senators attending committee meetings so maybe there's still a few still in town today...(?)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm definately calling and faxing as well.
    These pukes in DC just won't take NO for an answer, and they won't be happy until they ram this down our throats!

Hey FEINSTEIN, PELOSER, and others trying to ram this through, LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT THIS AND WE DON'T SUPPORT THIS!!!!
    DO ANY OF YOU DREAM ACT SUPPORTERS UNDERSTAND THE WORD NO? IT'S ONE VOWEL, AND ONE CONSENANT, GET IT???
    YOU'D BETTER, OR YOU'LL ALL BE LOOKING FOR NEW JOBS COME RE-ELECTION!

How many times do we have kill this damn bill?

Sorry for the screaming, but this is an absolute joke!
    The dems at their best! Let's see how much tax payer money we can waste by trying to pass legislation FIFTEEN different times until we get our way!
    How about passing this so AMERICAN KIDS can get an education?
    Why in God's name are we so damn worried about the illegals? SHEESH!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    These pukes in DC just won't take NO for an answer, and they won't be happy until they ram this down our throats!

Hey FEINSTEIN, PELOSER, and others trying to ram this through, LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT THIS AND WE DON'T SUPPORT THIS!!!!
    DO ANY OF YOU DREAM ACT SUPPORTERS UNDERSTAND THE WORD NO? IT'S ONE VOWEL, AND ONE CONSENANT, GET IT???

The dems at their best! Let's see how much tax payer money we can waste by trying to pass legislation FIFTEEN different times until we get our way!
    'Sippy" I think they know how to spell it, its the definition they are not understanding!! Maybe we should all send them the definition of the words "NO" and "Illegal"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote]The DREAM Act, previously S.774, has been introduced as an amendment to H.R. 1585, National Defense Authorization Act (Defense Authorization Bill) as SA 2237, Title XXXIII (National Defense Stockpile), Sec. 3301 (Authorized Uses Of National Defense Stockpile Funds). It is number 254 of 353 proposed amendments.

Who but our corrupt and pandering senators would think of incorporating the DREAM Act into “stockpileâ€

I've been hitting the misnamed "Dream" Act as well. I'm not sure of how much or how little momentum it may have (if anyone has any info, please post), but I've been getting alot of "no position yet" from Senate offices. This scheme has been peddled around for awhile now, so keep calling folks!

p.s. I've been focusing on the AgJobs and "Dream" Act amnesty schemes for the past couple of weeks (for "defensive" lobbying).

And good for you FedupDeb!

[quote="fedupDeb"][quote]The DREAM Act, previously S.774, has been introduced as an amendment to H.R. 1585, National Defense Authorization Act (Defense Authorization Bill) as SA 2237, Title XXXIII (National Defense Stockpile), Sec. 3301 (Authorized Uses Of National Defense Stockpile Funds). It is number 254 of 353 proposed amendments.

Who but our corrupt and pandering senators would think of incorporating the DREAM Act into “stockpileâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SOSADFORUS"][quote="fedupDeb"][quote]The DREAM Act, previously S.774, has been introduced as an amendment to H.R. 1585, National Defense Authorization Act (Defense Authorization Bill) as SA 2237, Title XXXIII (National Defense Stockpile), Sec. 3301 (Authorized Uses Of National Defense Stockpile Funds). It is number 254 of 353 proposed amendments.

E-mailed and called again today. There is no shame, these people should go to prison for this kind of behavior.

I have a question, isn't the DREAM ACT also included in the STRIVE ACT H.R. 1645? I think the AgJobs ACT is in there too.

I can't see straight trying to keep up with the travesties.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy

'Sippy" I think they know how to spell it, its the definition they are not understanding!! Maybe we should all send them the definition of the words "NO" and "Illegal"
    Sosad, I'm not even sure they know what the word does mean.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast