Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    If an ALIPAC Member had written such a letter to any pro-illegal invader columnist, such a letter would have been construed as hate mail, subject to prosecution.

Do you think there is a duble standard at work here?
    yes.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

"You have a lot to be thankful for....., .... a white man gave you a good life in America, a life you could never have where your....ancestors were born."

Actually, if this person is black she should realize that she too, has a better life than those of her ancestors, even without doing a white man, as I am sure from her hate speech she is very prejudiced against other races.

Well by the standards LaRaza uses the Obama campaign is now a "hate group" and should be censored! Those nice sounding words they use are really "code words" for hate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    When I made the Geraldo show , what I said wasn't even
    close to that bad

Liberals are so educated. This is how they discuss their plans for making America a better place.

That's why I say...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

"These are some of Obama's followers, GOD HELP US!"

That's the first thing that I thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Glenn Beck had information on the book "Liberal Fascism". It is interesting. It gives the back ground on silencing people who you disagree with them. That was part of Nazi Germany etc. So when you look at the dynamics behind fascism, it is definitely the liberal cause. It goes along with the "Fairness Doctrine." If they won't listen to us on Air America, which has gone bankrupt, then we will force, Rush, Sean, Glenn and anyone else to give us equal time. Then the next step is to shut them down. That IS FASCISM.
    Indeed. We Ron Paul supporters are quite familiar with the technique. Sean, Glenn, Boortz, Medved - none of them hesitated to use it either. Neoconservatism and liberlaism are two sides of the same big government coin.

Heck, even Michelle Malkin didn't hesitate to repeatedly call Paul a truther when he never, ever was.

As for the original post to Malkin....perhaps it is a Clinton or a McCin supporter in disguise.

I live in a predominantly Asian community, and one of the things I like about them is their willingness to be American. They came here, and take American names, and learn English ASAP.

My husband and I laugh, with affection, because a lot of times they don't seem to realize that there are some names we don't really use any more, and so my kid went to Kindergarten with an Agatha and a Horace.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123