Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mickey D's, Burger King

DANBLUESTAR NEWS

I remember back in the eighties when you walked into MacDonald’s (Mickey D’s) and there would be high school students behind the front counter. Usually one of the kid’s would recognize me and say “Helloâ€

Welcome aboard DanBlueStar.

Yes, most here would agree with all of your comments.

One question: re:
    asked him where he got his Social Security card and alien registration card he said he bought them at the flea market in Las Vegas
    I am curious, why didn't you call ICE or the FBI to report that? Document fraud of that kind is a Federal crime...
    In fact, we have had users on our forum here observe - personally, empirically - documents being forged in front of one's face in public to boot.
    Document fraud only enables the lawlessness and should be addressed with the full force of the law (well, IMHO of course).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm curious to know why, when you know for certain, such as you did, that someone is standing in front of you with forged documents, it is against the law to refuse to accept them for employment?

It seems rather contradictory to the law, actually.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DanBlueStar,

I work in construction too and I know we are getting overrun with illegals. I'm taking steps to fight it, and started to do so about four years ago. ICE was preoccupied with terrorist issues and didn't spend much time on illegal aliens, but now that has changed. However, they still will go after only the biggest employers. You cannot participate in hiring illegals. Period.

Although some construction unions are well insulated from illegal alien workers---such as electricians who require state certification--others are getting swamped. Some unions, particularly those which have joined the Change to Win Coalition are going in earnest after immigrant aliens. We need to put a stop to this. If they continue they will completely take over this industry, and Americans will no longer get jobs. This is going to be a heck of a fight because these groups are very politically connected.

As far as McDonalda and BK--Americans were in the past able to do without these eateries. We bought everything at the grocery store or dined out rarely. Fast food for the most part is bad for your health. It only takes a few minutes more to prepare a healthy lunch, coming from your regular grocery shopping. Americans can find other jobs--if the illegals are gone.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Welcome DanBlueStar, it sounds as though you have a bird's eye view of what is going on. You can sure report this and we hope that you will.

Thank you for being here and for speaking out.

Although some construction unions are well insulated from illegal alien workers---such as electricians who require state certification--others are getting swamped. Some unions, particularly those which have joined the Change to Win Coalition are going in earnest after immigrant aliens. We need to put a stop to this. If they continue they will completely take over this industry, and Americans will no longer get jobs. This is going to be a heck of a fight because these groups are very politically connected.
    I am not knowledgeable about the operation of unions, but can't legal members protest allowing illegals to be members? The union's mission is to represent and promote the best interest of its members and allowing undocumented persons to join the group seems like a conflict of interest.

It would seem at this point that the majority of the members are legal citizens. If that is so, they should be able to put down the union's recruitment of illegals. ??? In most organizations it would just take an amendment to the bylaws requiring documentation that all members are U.S. Citizens.

I expect the union's charter has language that requires the obeyance of all laws. That could be the premise of a motion to amend the bylaws since it is illegal to hire undocumented workers.

If it is not possible to protest from inside, perhaps groups could be organized to protest at construction sites where union members include illegals.

This would be big if we could establish illegals as the enemy of unions.

Re: Mickey D's, Burger King

Quote Originally Posted by DanBlueStar
    DANBLUESTAR NEWS

I logged in the number and found him working in Los Angeles at that moment but I am required by Federal Law to accept him for hire.
    I don't understand this. In my state, employers may hire and fire as they like. Surely, it is not federal law that would require acceptance of forged or stolen documents, especially considering a crime is being committed by their use?

The point about eating fast food, eating out should stir us to think differently if for no other reason the potential for foodborne illness from those who come from third world countries where hand washing and other restroom things are not a priority.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Welcome DanBlueStar,

Hard to believe that even though proof is in front of you about someone's illegality, you weren't allowed to do anything about it. It must have made you sick. Political correctness, no sensible profiling, fear of lawsuits and ACLU etc. is threatening to bring down this country if we don't actively fight back. Every time someone new joins in the fight against this invasion it helps spread the burden around. We WILL win, because the alternative is unimaginable.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

DanBlueStar, there's no reason you couldn't call ICE and FBI outside of work, anonomously? Every citizen is allowed to do that and since the first question they always ask is "How do you know they're illegal", you will have all the answers they require to start a regional investigation.

Tell them what you know then go to work and hope for the best. Call them again if they don't respond the first time. You will feel much better and help your fellow Americans as well. I call them on my lunch break with tips but am not able to furnish them with the kind of inside info you possess.

So, don't let it go to waste. Go For It

ICE Hotline

1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    1-866-347-2423
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast