Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy sounds like it's all the employers fault, but he says they have to find out who's using false documents. Well, you can't do that unless you detain them and find out. And how would he know who the criminal aliens are unless they go in there and weed through all of them. If there is corruption in ICE, I agree it should be cleaned up, but it sounds to me like he is using this as an excuse to prevent ICE from doing their jobs. And talking about all these different secret clearances they need is crazy. It sounds like he's trying to make it harder to catch the criminals. This guy seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I don't know about you guys, but it looks like Obama is filling his cabinet with pro amnesty advocates, and that has me a bit worried.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANYBODY who calls enforcing the laws racial profiling is not the person to do the job...when the majority of illegals are of the same ethnic group what the hell are you suppose to do.

I take it this guy believes they should go after the ciminials only and crossing the border is not a crime ( in his mind) so all those illegals should be aloud to stay....NO WAY, Jose!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"For the anti-immigrant and foreigner phobic, ICE did an excellent job arresting the 99 suspected illegal aliens (but later releasing some of them for humanitarian reasons). For the wise and neutral tax-payer American Citizen, this was another waste of ICE’s monies and manpower resources"

"Anti-Immigrant" Keyword which explains his real thoughts, thats exactly the term the NCLR uses instead of Anti-Illegal Immigration. plus take a good look at this guys site, no way in hell i want this guy as head of ICE, or anything for that matter.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but it looks like Obama is filling his cabinet with pro amnesty advocates, and that has me a bit worried.
    I believe you're right. Can anyone name one future Obama appointee that even comes close to our position on illegal immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hispanic retired ICE agent is candidate for Assistant Secretary, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    Posted by Miguel Contreras - December 19, 2008 at 8:59 am

Maybe its just me but the only one saying Miguel Conteras is a candidate to head ICE is Migual Conteras himself... He must have mailed in a resume...
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

I believe you're right. Can anyone name one future Obama appointee that even comes close to our position on illegal immigration?
    Y'all are right. Obamas entire cabinet are pro-illegal alien advocates. The sec of labor is a joke. Richardson is a bigger joke. And now Contreras as sec of ICE?! OBAMA IS TAKING OUR COUNTRY DOWN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Miguel Angel Contreras is proud to announce that he is a candidate for the position of Assistant Secretary, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    And why is this guy announcing this himself? Shouldnt Obama or his sidekick supposed to announce Contreras is a candidate?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12