Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miller Boycott #1 website

one of the hottest issues on the illegal alien topic right now is the miller boycott. Google for those two key terms and the MillerBoycott.com website is the #1 listing. Good Job william! As this boycott gets more coverage more and more internet users will search for those two key terms.

However, the terms "boycott miller" and "boycott miller beer" the .com lands at #5 in the popular search engine, still a great position for a website that just launched!

I'm just happy to see people coming out of the woodwork. I have to admit I felt very lonely shouting down the illegals during their March in Chicago a couple of months ago. The only other protester was a guy waiving a confederate flag. Even though I'm Black I kinda wanted to give him a hug just for showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Preachingtothechoir
    I'm just happy to see people coming out of the woodwork. I have to admit I felt very lonely shouting down the illegals during their March in Chicago a couple of months ago. The only other protester was a guy waiving a confederate flag. Even though I'm Black I kinda wanted to give him a hug just for showing up
    lol.. i am from a very redneck school in KS and do not support the rebel flag b.s. I tell them what i tell the mexican flag wavers... it's the USA be proud of it not some other place.

JAK

I can hear the ALIPAC choir singing!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Me and Jason have configured that site so it is loaded for bear. It will rise and do better once we get a slew of links pointed at it.

Not bad at all for day 2 of the boycott.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just as an FYI, Digg has the story up so would be nice if we dugg the story to get it higher in the ranks. Also post some opinions maybe with a link to the MillerBoycott.com used in your reply/opinion on the site.

For those that do not know what digg is I suggest you check it out, its one of the tools we can use to get the word out on a lot of things. Then maybe post the item that needs to be dugg here? William?

Here is the link that someone from Michelle Malkins site posted...

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Illeg ... ller_Beer_

yes digging will get the word out quite well on new stuff.

152 diggs so far

Be kinda cool if some people picketed their brewery over in
    Eden, NC, close to Greensboro.

It's up to you folks on the web. Our phone is ringing about every 5 minutes and you do not even want to know about the emails.

You folks know what to do.

W

MW
    Preachingtothechoir wrote:

The only other protester was a guy waiving a confederate flag. Even though I'm Black I kinda wanted to give him a hug just for showing up.
    Thanks Preachingtothechoir for the laugh. I almost spite my Mountain Dew out all over my keyboard when I read your comment. The visual image formed in my head of a strong-willed Black women running up and hugging a lonely white guy carrying a confederate flag was priceless!

You definitely sound like the kind of woman I'd love to march with, anytime and anyplace!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast