Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Million immigrant march D.C. Oct 2006

http://www.somosunpueblo.com/Default-Ma ... e/Main.htm

Coordinadora 2006
    October, 2006 we will march by the millions to Washington DC. A million Mexicans, a million Immigrants for the 11 million undocumented that work, pay taxes and live in the United States.

"Giant Wake Up"

PEOPLE UNITE! March against bill HR4437

Day of General Strike!

Friday, March 10th 2006

Meeting Point and Departure of March
    Where: Union Park
    Ashland & Lake
    When: 12 p.m. (Noon)

Rally Point
    Where: Federal Plaza (Kluczynski Building)
    230 S. Dearborn St.
    When: 2 p.m.-5 p.m.

*Yes! To the Legalization of undocumented immigrants

*Yes! To Illinois being a "SANCTUARY" for all immigrants

*Yes! To a National GENERAL STRIKE!!

*NO! To the racist “Minutemen Project”

*NO! To the wall on the Mexico/US border and to the criminalization of Immigrants.

*NO! To Anti-Immigrant legislation: Sensennbrenner Bill HR 4437 which states that

*All immigrants in process of deportation will have to remain in jail.

*There will be criminal charges against any person or organization that assists an undocumented person. This includes emergency situations and organizations that provide humanitarian aid.

*It will be a serious crime (felony) for any person who is undocumented in the U.S. (This means that this person will not be able to process his/her status in the future.)

Subscribe to HuelgaGeneral2006
    Email:

Browse Archives at groups.google.com

For more information call 773-523-8261

Joined with the support of Rafael "El Pistolero" Pulido

Sponsoring Organizations: Alivio Medical Center, Calor, Casa Aztlan, Casa Michoacan (FEDECMI), Centro Sin Fronteras, Centro Romero, Congreso Político De Mexicanos en el Exterior, ConfeMex, Durango Unido en Chicago, Enlaces América, Familia Latina Unida, Fed. Chihuahua, Fed. Guerrerense, Fed. Hidalguenses, ICIRR, I.M.E,, I.P.L.,Latinos Progresando, L.O.S., M.C,N, NALACC, Nahui Ollin Danza Azteca , Organización del Distrito Federal, Pilsen Neighbors, R.P.D. de Guatemala, Resurrection Project, UNIRR, UIC-ISO, Unión Latina, Universidad Popular.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Go for it! And I hope every militant group in the country is mad enough by then to march right in there behind them.

(I edited my own post because I read the date wrong)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Again....WHERE IS ICE???

And George Bush thinks we need a guest worker program to "bring them out of the shadows". I don't see any shadows here, I see thousands of illegal aliens marching down our streets carrying a flag from a foreign nation, and maybe this is exactly what we need for them to do.

I guarantee on March 10th even Rush Linbaugh is gonna be screaming across America.

Come on, Illegals bring it on. Bring it on so that EVERY American citizen can SEE for themselves what we've been TRYING to tell them and what kind of negligence has been going on in Washington.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is their map. Is this in Chicago or DC?
    http://www.somosunpueblo.com/images/Flyers/Map.bmp

Again....WHERE IS ICE???
    Looks like a park at the top of the map. Maybe a good location for a GITMO camp??

That map if for the one is in Chicago on the tenth of March. No further info on the DC march yet I will keep checking...

Sure just march on in to our country. Who are we to complain ? It's our job to lay down and let you walk all over US.

Oh yes, President Bush...stand up for them !! Tell US that we are rude, crude and cruel not to "understand" these good people who live quietly in the shadows trying to put food on the table.

Please President Bush stand by their side !! Hold the American flag in your LEFT hand and the Mexican flag in your right !! SHOW THE WORLD what a great compassionate man you are. Show them that you will refuse to be loyal to the American people, because the American people are spoiled and have had it too good for too long in your opinion. Even though we broke our backs trying to get you re- elected and even up to election day no one really felt you definitely would win.) That doesn't matter !! You won !! Now you are President !! You can do as you please ! There is no need for you to stand by the legal citizens of your country !! You no longer need US !!

Besides !! Vicente Fox is your friend. And your friends are more important to you than the American people. We know that.

So please President Bush on the day of this march by illegal aliens down the streets of your country, please be sure to stand up for them !! Let them do as they please. Screw US. We Americans who believe in the law are a shameful bunch!! Perhaps it is US who you should have deported !! Give them OUR homes and jobs and then throw US out of YOUR country, President Bush, oh King, oh great Leader !!

GO AHEAD WARN US THEN DEPORT US !

Sorry everybody. I think all that is left inside of me now is SARCASM.

Legal, I understand that perfectly. Sarcasm is pretty much all I have left that can be posted on the boards. My stream of cuss words runneth over.

They're so shy and needy that they do this. Wow. I hope that the way I feel is the way millions of U.S. Citizens will feel.

We tried to tell you America !! They're bold people willing to break the laws of our country which exist for our security and protection and their aggressive activities will only increase. Watch and see.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast