Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Millions Coming to ALIPAC - Here's How!

If anyone else on here has a website like me ( http://www.stormwarningusa.com ) be sure to add a link on your site like I did (you will see it to the left on my top page).

Search engines give "weight" to websites as they are ranked. Many of these search engines dig around on the web to see how many times a link to a specific web site is listed on other websites - signifying popularity.

The links on other websites are called "link backs" amongst other hi-tech terms. The more times a search engine sees a website's link on other websites, the more "weight" that site is given in popularity and the higher it's rank will be on the search engine results.

For example, let's say someone goes to google and enters the search keywords "illegal immigration" The search engine displays the websites based on a number of criteria. One of those being the apparant popularity of a website. If a website has apparant popularity with a large number of back links on other websites, it's chances of showing up in the first page of the search results is greater.

So I'm asking anyone on here who has a website, give ALIPAC a link on your TOP page so it can be found by others easily. This is an often overlooked technique out on the web!

And there, my friends, is my very own little "Tech Minute"

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

concernedveteran

like your logo on the site -- the hurricane. I stated once before that this is like a hurricane, hitting hard as it goes through, but once we make it to the eye the winds shift and are more violent on the end than the beginning -- Congress better buckled down
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yup. The eye of a hurricane is very forboding and dark as storm clouds surround it in all directions. But for those who would think to challenge the eye of a storm with light - the darkness fades and the storm is compromised. So for anyone who would visit my site and think to hover their mouse pointer over the hurricane for a second or two, they will discover a nice brilliant effect

Thanks for the compliment. I hope the site enlightens a lot of people out there who simply have no idea how militant and devestating many segments of this "invasion" are.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I like your site it gets the enuffzenuff thumbs up

great website! very organized and easy to navigate.

lee
    If you don't have a webpage, you can add the link to this site in your signature line to go out with your emails...I've done that.