Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mine are NOT Yours and Yours are NOT Mine

I have noticed that illegal aliens and the OBL love to try to refer to OUR LEGAL LEADERS as "Their Leaders".

It just amazes me.

Okay.....take them, you can have them, but not in this country. You will have to take them back to your own countries and elect them there in order to make it legitimate.

I hate to break it to these people, but they do have presidents, their own presidents and our president is no more their president than their president is my president.

Just because I'm not breaking the laws of their country while they are breaking the laws of my country, doesn't change a thing when it comes to the legitimacy of this FACT.

I just wanted to set the record straight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And besides the only reason they do this is to try to butter up and soften up our elected officials by falsely honoring and flattering them as well as to psychologically empower each other into believing that if they try hard enough and manage to manipulate the situation enough that they will get away with breaking our laws.

Well, it isn't going to work and just because SOME of our leaders have for sale signs hanging around their necks, DOES NOT MEAN that they ALL do!

You are only in our country because you decided to say to hell with America's laws, and to "do what you wanted to do", regardless of what that meant for the citizens of the United States.

And now you think that if that attitude has worked for you this far, that you will take it as far as you can.

Well, not so fast. It just so happens that the laws of the United States of America do mean something.

I am sorry if that comes as a surprise to people who have blatantly and purposefully ignored our laws.

And don't be so sure that our leaders, including our president is going to reach out a hand and welcome you to the United States under the circumstances which you have chosen to enter our country, with full knowledge that what you were doing was illegal and a strong act of disrespect to our country.

We want to be a welcoming country, not a country in which people are free to take advantage of us, or a country where people think they can just rewrite the laws and make up the rules as they go along.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)