Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mine Worked!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He seemed SO PLEASED. He wrote BACK after I sent him the link to this thread.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Great going Bootsie...I add the link every time I write him. I received an e-mail thank you also. Here's mine.

Dear Darlene,

As always, thank you so much for reading my column, posting it and taking the time to write.

Please consider sending your thoughts in a letter to the editor at the Trib.

My best,

Dimitri Vassilaros

Columnist

Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

dvassilaros@tribweb.com

503 Martindale Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15212

http://www.triblive.com

412-380-5637 Phone

412-320-7966 Fax

For more information about my political principles:

http://www.lp.org

Thank you.

Wouldn't it be nice if the Trib got e-mails and calls from all over the country about this column. HINT HINT!

I did tell him that people from ALL OVER THE COUNTRY were members of the group where you posted the column so all of you out there--PLEASE email this nice man and thank him for covering this story.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Great going Darlene!

I will homepage this and send it out to all NC media Tuesday with the note.

"Great! Now people in PA know more about what is happening in NC than the readers of the Winston Salem Journal, Charlotte Observer, etc...

As of tonight, a Google News Search on "Gilberto Cruz Hernandez" indicates that none of our major papers besides Greensboro has reported these important facts.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie=IS ... &scoring=d

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is just COMPLETE BS, isn't it??? A GOOD reporter, Taft Wireback, has spent probably COUNTLESS hours digging up this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT INFORMATOIN and it is completely IGNORED even right in the community where some of the crimes occurred. I haven't heard of anything from the High Point paper either. This is an utter disgrace. And, if seeing this printed in a paper in PENNSYLVANIA doesn't SHAME our MEDIA, then they are BRAIN DEAD. Of course, I sent it to the Winston-Salem Journal the minute Darlene posted it and, as of right now, have not even gotten a response from them. I think they are SICK OF ME! They also have not printed my letter to the Editor about their SLACK NEWSPAPER!!

Thanks for getting it out, William.

Is it possible that NC papers have been threatened somehow?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope, the NC papers know what they are doing. I dont think the illegal alien gangs here have the strength yet to back down the newspapers. They will have this power within 5 years as our illegal alien and MS-13 gang population doubles.

added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14263.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123